+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Documents (Application Submission)

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hello Guys,Please answer the following questions if you know:

1) What does the financial record discrepancies mean? At what conditions do they state this conclusion as I read somewhere that a guy was banned from applying to Canada for 5 years due to his financial record discrepancies. I have my payslips, bank balance certificate of 15000 CAD for single, tax clearance certificate. I am anxious if these documents are sufficient for showing financial status is okay.

2) How much salary should we have at least in our home country to proof that I am financially sound?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Guys,Please answer the following questions if you know:

1) What does the financial record discrepancies mean? At what conditions do they state this conclusion as I read somewhere that a guy was banned from applying to Canada for 5 years due to his financial record discrepancies. I have my payslips, bank balance certificate of 15000 CAD for single, tax clearance certificate. I am anxious if these documents are sufficient for showing financial status is okay.

2) How much salary should we have at least in our home country to proof that I am financially sound?
Is this POF through EE. The link provides POF requirements. Salary isn’t liquid funds.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
I know these things or let's say a settlement fund. I am asking about my current salary that what are the ranges about it? I mean, I am currently working and won't the salary scale matter? For instance, if my salary is lower, does that impact? What is the reason behind attaching payslips? Is it only for formality or does that matter?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I know these things or let's say a settlement fund. I am asking about my current salary that what are the ranges about it? I mean, I am currently working and won't the salary scale matter? For instance, if my salary is lower, does that impact? What is the reason behind attaching payslips? Is it only for formality or does that matter?
You didn’t post province so can’t comment. Each province has different requirements but for PR through EE, you need to show bank statements from the past 6 months. As for a province, they may want to see that you can maintain the balance and settle in Canada with the right amount of funds.

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
You didn’t post province so can’t comment. Each province has different requirements but for PR through EE, you need to show bank statements from the past 6 months. As for a province, they may want to see that you can maintain the balance and settle in Canada with the right amount of funds.
There were 15 people who did not show their bank statement, and attached only payslips and balance certificates, received PR. But I don't know how much salary they had in their then job in their home countries. As far as I am concerned, bank statement is not must. It is only asked unless they doubt or want to know more about your balance certificate. However, I am still confused in my case before submitting the documents.

Additionally, will we get biometrics instruction letter immediately after paying biometric fee or does it take time to receive even after the payment?