+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Capacity Evaluation

WorkerInCanada123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Hey everyone,

My de facto spouse is sponsoring me for Permanent Residence and we live in Quebec. Our application is in progress with the IRCC, and we have just been invited to apply for the CSQ through Quebec.

I just wanted to clarify that sponsors who are sponsoring a spouse or de facto spouse DO NOT need to fill out the 'Financial Capacity Evaluation A-0535-F'? As far as I can tell, this is only if you are sponsoring a parent, sibling, or grandparent, but I just wanted to double check! The reason I ask is because Quebec applicants do not submit proof of finances to the IRCC (whereas other applicants from outside Quebec do), this I just assumed we would have to prove finances to Quebec!

Any information would be most appreciated!

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Hey everyone,

My de facto spouse is sponsoring me for Permanent Residence and we live in Quebec. Our application is in progress with the IRCC, and we have just been invited to apply for the CSQ through Quebec.

I just wanted to clarify that sponsors who are sponsoring a spouse or de facto spouse DO NOT need to fill out the 'Financial Capacity Evaluation A-0535-F'? As far as I can tell, this is only if you are sponsoring a parent, sibling, or grandparent, but I just wanted to double check! The reason I ask is because Quebec applicants do not submit proof of finances to the IRCC (whereas other applicants from outside Quebec do), this I just assumed we would have to prove finances to Quebec!

Any information would be most appreciated!
I have the same question! I guess you figured it out by now :) does the sponsor need to fill the financial capacity evaluation form out or no?

Hello dears,

as per the below info you are not invited to fill the form of Financial Capacity Evaluation A-0535-F
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sponsorship-spouse-help-with-csq-forms.528220/

I hope it can help