+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finance Requirements for Super Visa

Rehanyousaf

Feb 4, 2019
Pakistan
Hello Everyone,

I intended to apply Super Visa for my parents. I fulfil all the Income requirements and have good Bank Statement as well. However, my parents doesn't maintain Bank account. Do I need to show their Financial Strength for Super visa or can I apply solely based on my finances?

My Father isn't working at the moment due to his age, and my mother is housewife.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I intended to apply Super Visa for my parents. I fulfil all the Income requirements and have good Bank Statement as well. However, my parents doesn't maintain Bank account. Do I need to show their Financial Strength for Super visa or can I apply solely based on my finances?

My Father isn't working at the moment due to his age, and my mother is housewife.

Thanks
Would be much better if they had their own bank account as part of their ties to their home country and proof that they will return home after their visit but if they don’t have a bank account there isn’t much you can do at this point

Reactions: Rehanyousaf

Rehanyousaf

Feb 4, 2019
Pakistan
Would be much better if they had their own bank account as part of their ties to their home country and proof that they will return home after their visit but if they don’t have a bank account there isn’t much you can do at this point
Thanks. They do have bank account but they don't maintain balance in it. Can I transfer payments in their account and show only two months Bank statement? Moreover, I've filed for last year T4 and my income in last t4 is only $23K as I landed in August 2022 and started job in Sept 22. However, Currently, I've bank balance of over $50K. Can I show my bank statement as a proof to support them instead of t4?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks. They do have bank account but they don't maintain balance in it. Can I transfer payments in their account and show only two months Bank statement? Moreover, I've filed for last year T4 and my income in last t4 is only $23K as I landed in August 2022 and started job in Sept 22. However, Currently, I've bank balance of over $50K. Can I show my bank statement as a proof to support them instead of t4?

Thanks
You show NOA meeting LICO for the total number of people including you and your parents. Bank statements are not counted for supervisa. Don’t transfer money to parent’s account because it must be documented where the money is coming from, and it is not their money. It is dumping cash into their account.

Reactions: YVR123 and canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Thanks
You should wait until you get your next NOA and apply for a supervisa then.