+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally Visa, Approved !

Kirat92

Apr 2, 2015
ConfusedGirl93 said:
Finally yesterday I received my passport stamped and approved !

I would really want to tell everyone please never give up and do not lose hope at all !
I got my visa in the second attempt!

I had applied applied for my study visa from mumbai vfs on March 17 2015 for May 2015 intake under general category !

My file was processing in New Delhi and on March 26th I got my passport dispatched status at 4.20 pm, I got super worried and thought I had lost all hopes as during my previous refusal the same thing happened I just got a dispatch mail while the others got an approval mail so I though its over and I had given up!

But, the next day when I was on my way to collect my passport from the Vfs I got an approval mail at around 1.58 pm on 27th March!
Next was a stamped visa which I collected!

So guys please don't lose hope a dispatch mail does not always mean rejection !

I am going for Internet Programming and database management( coop) course to Lambton College, Sarnia

My profile is

SSC - 85%
HSC- 50%
Bsc It (graduated in 2014) - 54% , 4 backlogs
IELTS- 7.5

Also there is no rule that some one with below 60% cannot get visa all these are myths . Please do not try to compare your case with some one else and get yourself depressed just work hard on your case and you will definitely make it !

Stay blessed and Thank you everyone on this forum who really helped a lot :)

Good Luck to everyone :)

P.S. This was my second attempt I had applied under spp earlier for January 2015 intake and got refused for other reasons.

Hello dear..

Thank u for motivation.. My case is same like you.. I applied on 23rd march.. N yesterday got sms that my passport is despatched via courier.. N now waiting fr tht but i m in tension as till now i havent got any mail of acceptance..
N i also want to u applied for which college n course..? N is it same as that of your first chance..?

ConfusedGirl93

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
winnie_d_don said:
@ confusedgal....can you pls share your caips notes in order to have an idea about it...???
PA has obtained average of 40.56% in her undergraduate studies. This demonstrates either a lack of ability or commitment, but either way I do not consider it reasonable that PA could be able to handle the course in CDA given in his previous difficulty at school. Based on the above, on balance , I am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant o section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused

This is what I got in regards to CAIPS !
I hope this helps :)

ConfusedGirl93

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Kirat92 said:
Hello dear..

Thank u for motivation.. My case is same like you.. I applied on 23rd march.. N yesterday got sms that my passport is despatched via courier.. N now waiting fr tht but i m in tension as till now i havent got any mail of acceptance..
N i also want to u applied for which college n course..? N is it same as that of your first chance..?
Do not worry approval mail at times does take time !
This was my second attempt !My college is Lambton college, Sarnia . I am going for Pg diploma in Internet Programming and database management (coop). I did not change my course or college, I applied again without any changes in them.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Hi Confusedgirl!

Can you please provide a link to where we can request for CAIPS notes?

Thanks!

ConfusedGirl93

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Floje said:
Hi Confusedgirl!

Can you please provide a link to where we can request for CAIPS notes?

Thanks!

My agent did it for me !
So I am not sure about the website, I do not want to give out any incorrect information !
Please check the following link for any further reference:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-order-caips-notes-t72568.0.html

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
ConfusedGirl93 said:
My agent did it for me !
So I am not sure about the website, I do not want to give out any incorrect information !
Please check the following link for any further reference:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-order-caips-notes-t72568.0.html
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your generosity. :)

dUNE

Feb 15, 2014
hi confusegirl congratz to you new journey!! I'm still also confused. Can you share us all the documents you submitted thru the vfs? It would be a great help for pursuing our application.Thanks.

ConfusedGirl93

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
dUNE said:
hi confusegirl congratz to you new journey!! I'm still also confused. Can you share us all the documents you submitted thru the vfs? It would be a great help for pursuing our application.Thanks.

See depends on the application type

SPP or Generic

Either ways go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/ and follow the checklist for either of type .

That is the main guideline .

monju760

Apr 3, 2015
Hello,

Congratulations! ConfusedGirl. Welcome to Canada. If you are in Toronto and need any help, just ask i will try to help. By the way, my wife is trying to apply for student visa for fall 2015 from Bangladesh. So i am bit of confused about the documents. Hence, if you can send me some documents through email which you used for your visa purpose that will be much appreciated. I do not need all documents. Just need affidavit of parents/Sponsorship letter. My email address is: monju760@gmail.com

Congratulations! Again.

ConfusedGirl93

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
monju760 said:
Hello,

Congratulations! ConfusedGirl. Welcome to Canada. If you are in Toronto and need any help, just ask i will try to help. By the way, my wife is trying to apply for student visa for fall 2015 from Bangladesh. So i am bit of confused about the documents. Hence, if you can send me some documents through email which you used for your visa purpose that will be much appreciated. I do not need all documents. Just need affidavit of parents/Sponsorship letter. My email address is: monju760 @ gmail.com

Congratulations! Again.
Thanks A lot :)

I have done it. You can go ahead and check your mail.

All the best !