+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally Study Permit approved

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
By god's grace, I finally got my study permit. I have never been so stressed my whole life :) this was my second time applying. was little complicated. I would advise everybody to get caips report. my report had lot of information that the refusal letter didnt. caipsgcms.com is a very good site and they also helped me with my sop. focus on your SOP and never hesitate to attach extra documents. all the best to everybody. god bless.

Moha22

Jul 21, 2018
I need expirt, my case is different,
My study permit was turned down on the ground 4times, my first application I did upfront medical which was 2016 October, and I submitted cic online, they rejected it, reason purpose of visit, my second trial I worked on it, my sop, and I submitted again on March 2017 for may intake, they rejected again reason purpose of visit, travel history, and personal assets, on that moment since I was in hurry I repeated again after 1week for my 3rd trail, they rejected again the same reasons, I changed my intake to September 2017, I applied again, they rejected in my 4th trail, on July 2017, I stopped reapplying, after 1yrs I applied again, for September intake 2018 , I requested caips notes before I submitted again and a adressed those issues, and submitted again, on 10july I got medical request from cic on 25july, is that positive sign? Is my visa was approved

sameersingh1600

Jul 28, 2018
By god's grace, I finally got my study permit. I have never been so stressed my whole life :) this was my second time applying. was little complicated. I would advise everybody to get caips report. my report had lot of information that the refusal letter didnt. caipsgcms.com is a very good site and they also helped me with my sop. focus on your SOP and never hesitate to attach extra documents. all the best to everybody. god bless.
when did you apply?
which vfs branch?
sds or general?
online or offline?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
My study permit was turned down on the ground 4times, my first application I did upfront medical which was 2016 October, and I submitted cic online, they rejected it, reason purpose of visit, my second trial I worked on it, my sop, and I submitted again on March 2017 for may intake, they rejected again reason purpose of visit, travel history, and personal assets, on that moment since I was in hurry I repeated again after 1week for my 3rd trail, they rejected again the same reasons, I changed my intake to September 2017, I applied again, they rejected in my 4th trail, on July 2017, I stopped reapplying, after 1yrs I applied again, for September intake 2018 , I requested caips notes before I submitted again and a adressed those issues, and submitted again, on 10july I got medical request from cic on 25july, is that positive sign? Is my visa was approved
Its a positive sign as medical is usually towards the end of the process but doesn't mean its approved yet.

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
It is approved unless something happens in medical :) ordering caips report is the best decision always.

Septimus32

Jun 17, 2016
Hi how much did they charge for writing SOP?

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
You are not talking as a professional, if you know that it's a sign of approval, give a reason? Like for instance if you have seen before someone who was sent medical request and got approved
I am not a professional man but I am talking abt my own case. I got medical request. I submitted and got approved. What I understood from the forum is that they wont ask you for medicals unless they are happy with your paperwork and want to approve it. If they are not convinced with your case and want to reject it, they will do it. Why would they ask you to submit medicals and then reject you??? Does it make any sense to ask students to spend extra money just to do medicals????

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Firstly, hearty congratulations on getting your long awaited Visa.

I need your assistance, as u said that you sought some assistance regarding SOP from CAIPSGCMS.com, I also have a visa rejection, it would be much appreciated if u send me your SOP. I just want to take a look, I don't want to copy and off course there may be a difference between our profiles, I have a work experience of 7yrs. I want to see how professionally & progressively they create.If it suits me I would surely take their services else I must not spend my hard earned money on it.

I have sent u a private msge for my email ID. But if u r not interested in sharing then also I would say Thank you for talking out ur precious time and reading my comment. But hoping positively.

Your assistance would be much commendable.

Please assist.