+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally Reply from London Visa Office ... Please Advise

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally I received a reply from LVO about my query........................!

My ECAS status is "Decision Made" without in process and it shows "a Letter has been sent on 4th May".

Till now I have not received any letter.....i sent them a query about DM on 10th May and today they replied with a 1 line that "A letter was sent to you on 4th May"...thats it....no other info or detail....what the hell.....

As we know most probably it will be a rejection letter but still not sure until i receive the letter...the problem is, in case of rejection, i want to send a reconsider request and 30 days are about to finish but i dont know yet about the letter delivery or the final status of the decision....what should i do....

Please suggest

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
navali said:
Finally I received a reply from LVO about my query........................!

My ECAS status is "Decision Made" without in process and it shows "a Letter has been sent on 4th May".

Till now I have not received any letter.....i sent them a query about DM on 10th May and today they replied with a 1 line that "A letter was sent to you on 4th May"...thats it....no other info or detail....what the hell.....

As we know most probably it will be a rejection letter but still not sure until i receive the letter...the problem is, in case of rejection, i want to send a reconsider request and 30 days are about to finish but i dont know yet about the letter delivery or the final status of the decision....what should i do....

Please suggest
Dear navali read my post very carefully, my case went into in-process on 24/4/2012, on my enquiry on 17/5/2012 and they replied on 22/5/2012 that they had sent me letter on 25/4/2012, again on 27/5/2012 I sent a CSE and today they replied that they had misplaced my originals and my "decision letter" and they found them and they will be send on the next available TCS (courier). I still cannot open my e-case with the new file no. but when I open it with my UCI it still shows in-process