+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally....my TRV application was rejected after 6 Months of waiting

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
My TRV application (my wife included) was rejected after 6 months. Application was submitted online in Lagos Nigeria on the 29th July 2019.
trv was sent to London for processing as seen in the rejection letter...
Reason for rejection is based on purpose of visit.

Ordered for GCMS notes to see reasons and reapply.

Suggestions are also needed from you guys for me to reapply.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My TRV application (my wife included) was rejected after 6 months. Application was submitted online in Lagos Nigeria on the 29th July 2019.

You will need to provide your complete profile.

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
You will need to provide your complete profile.
Thanks. How do I provide my full profile? Got employment letter and pay slips, account details uploaded, same with my wife's.

Pls help..how do I do this?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016

Try to reapply with paper application and link on Gckey. Before that, let's know more about the application.i.e what you intend doing in Canada, what documents submitted with application and balance in the bank statement or proof of fund,...

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
Try to reapply with paper application and link on Gckey. Before that, let's know more about the application.i.e what you intend doing in Canada, what documents submitted with application and balance in the bank statement or proof of fund,...[/

Is paper application the best?
I intend to visit Toronto for 12 days.
Documents submitted... Employment letter, pay slips, 6 month bank statement with 25,000 Canadian dollars, flight and hotel bookings, US visa and stamps and landed property.

What's best I do about the refusal...based on purpose of visit?

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
Try to reapply with paper application and link on Gckey. Before that, let's know more about the application.i.e what you intend doing in Canada, what documents submitted with application and balance in the bank statement or proof of fund,...
Documents submitted... Employment letter, pay slips, 6 month bank statement with 25,000 Canadian dollars, flight and hotel bookings, US visa and stamps and landed property.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016

Paper application advice is based on the country of your application-Nigeria. It'll enable you include more documents, and processing will take into consideration country social and economic values. What ties would you be leaving behind in home country like child/ren, parents, properties etc. Remember, IRCC departmental policy is tailored to curb any abuse of visa such as claiming refugee. This is affecting or will subject applicants from certain countries with track record to additional administrative scrutiny. Just do your best to convince a reasonable VO that you will leave Canada at the end of any authorize stays and will not violate immigration rule.

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
Paper application advice is based on the country of your application-Nigeria. It'll enable you include more documents, and processing will take into consideration country social and economic values. What ties would you be leaving behind in home country like child/ren, parents, properties etc. Remember, IRCC departmental policy is tailored to curb any abuse of visa such as claiming refugee. This is affecting or will subject applicants from certain countries with track record to additional administrative scrutiny. Just do your best to convince a reasonable VO that you will leave Canada at the end of any authorize stays and will not violate immigration rule.
Noted. Thanks much. I really appreciate your timely response and time taken to explain.

Aniezekiel

Dec 25, 2019
Mine was also refused after 3 months
I guess ircc no longer issue visa to Nigerians.

98% of all the applications from Nigeria were refused what is going on?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Mine was also refused after 3 months
I guess ircc no longer issue visa to Nigerians.

98% of all the applications from Nigeria were refused what is going on?
Don’t know if that is an actual statistic but due to the very high volume of asylum seekers from Nigeria Canada is being cautious when issuing visas.