+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FINALLY LANDING IN TORONTO, CANADA IN LAST WEEK OF JUNE 2012 !! TIME TO MOVE >>>

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in June 2012 end by grace of GOD
Hi All, :D

First of all good luck for all those members who are waiting for their application approved and congrats who got Passport back with maple leaf on it....

I would like to 'THANKS' Captain Qorax, Mitali, hmisabpk, Leon, Fariza and other senior members of this forum who guide me and show me the right path towards a mission which was can't achieved by their knowledge and guidance.

Sorry friends, Writing after a long gap....busy in packing and arranging each and every thing for final step "LANDING IN CANADA"

YES, I'm landing in Toronto in June last week.... finally !!

Will keep you updating !!

Its time to move ahead >>>>> and fullfill all your dreams....

Wish us good luck

Thanks

TINA ;D

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
australiatocanada said:
Hi All, :D

First of all good luck for all those members who are waiting for their application approved and congrats who got Passport back with maple leaf on it....

I would like to 'THANKS' Captain Qorax, Mitali, Leon, Fariza and other senior members of this forum who guide me and show me the right path towards a mission which was can't achieved by their knowledge and guidance.

Sorry friends, Writing after a long gap....busy in packing and arranging each and every thing for final step "LANDING IN CANADA"

YES, I'm landing in Toronto in June last week.... finally !!

Will keep you updating !!

Its time to move ahead >>>>> and fullfill all your dreams....

Wish us good luck

Thanks

TINA ;D
All the best for smooth Landing.