waived
Passport Req..
17th november 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
dear friends hello,
finally i landed to toronto yesterday.temperature is _23.it was unbearable.not suggest to landed in this wheather.otherwise landing experience was very good.immigration are people are nice.not to suggest to take food items in your luggage.i brought all forms filled and downoad(pr form) but they didnt take.according to them pr card will come after 4 weeks.after that custom people stamp my b4 form for things to follow.even if my luggage will come after 1 year no need to give custom for things mentioned in this form.
now i have to go for sin card and bank account on monday.
overall experience is good people are nice .i went to downtown toronto i feel people are friendly.
ok friends all the best and good luck
piscerian

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
piscerian said:
dear friends hello,
finally i landed to toronto yesterday.temperature is _23.it was unbearable.not suggest to landed in this wheather.otherwise landing experience was very good.immigration are people are nice.not to suggest to take food items in your luggage.i brought all forms filled and downoad(pr form) but they didnt take.according to them pr card will come after 4 weeks.after that custom people stamp my b4 form for things to follow.even if my luggage will come after 1 year no need to give custom for things mentioned in this form.
overall experience is good people are nice .i went to downtown toronto i feel people are friendly.
piscerian
Congrats dear and wish u good luk for times to come
asyousuf

A

aaaddd

piscerian said:
dear friends hello,
piscerian

Great...Whish you all the best in future... Adeel - Islamabad - Pakistan

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piscerian said:
dear friends hello,
piscerian
Welcome, enjoy the cold without much snow

piscerian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 july 2009
Doc's Request.
15 september 2009
File Transfer...
22 september 2009
Med's Request
17th march 2011
Med's Done....
29 march 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17th november 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
thanks friends

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Congrats and all the best for your settling & job search.

mycan

piscerian said:
dear friends hello,
piscerian

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011