+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally Landed in Alberta from Delhi

chefchopra7

Star Member
Apr 7, 2009
Dear All Members

My Thanks to this forum and all its members who supported and updated me here , thanks to moderator .

I have reached here in Alberta under AINP Program , Thankyou CIC Delhi for prompt Process.

Please write me if you have Any question about landing and initial settlemnt ie: weather , transport, License,Jobs , Bank account , small business, Mobile Connection.

God Bless & Good Luck

chopra s.

gautamkate

Nov 23, 2009
Hi chefchopra, thats great news. I just got my nomination yesterday so its still some time before I reach Alberta. How was the move from Delhi, must be a huge change. I hear the place is very very beautiful, natural beauty etc. And many thanks for reaching out with the offer to help, much appreciated.
I sure hope and pray that all goes well with your new life. Best of luck.

Best Regards
Gautam

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ChefChopra, thats great, u landed all safely, yes do let us know of your expirience, job scene, housing scene, where are u planning to settle, how is the initial response from albertans, etc etc

chefchopra7

Star Member
Apr 7, 2009
Thanks Friends

Well I yet to see any green beauty in summer , I am experiencing only snow al aropund - 30 C temp with sunshine.Albertans who are matured and who are Gov official - from Airport official to Bus Driver ,all of them are full of warmth and they will greet you with - Welcome to Canada.

But you will have opposite experience with teenagers and youngsters, as you will mostly find them in your initial job hunt.so be prepared.

God Bless & Good Luck

chopra

emiral54

Oct 6, 2009
hi.how do you get nomination. do you have to be in canada? do you have to have work permit?how did you find job overseas.have you worked there before?how it works shortly.because i was in alberta once . and i knew that you have to have work permit in order to get nominated.

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefchopra7 said:
Thankyou CIC Delhi for prompt Process.
Wish you a wonderful start in Canada. Great to hear CIC delhi was promt - did you ask for CIC delhi when you sent your application to CIC after nomination or did you ask for transfer to delhi CIC at a later stage. Please do share your experience.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefchopra7 said:
Thanks Friends

Well I yet to see any green beauty in summer , I am experiencing only snow al aropund - 30 C temp with sunshine.Albertans who are matured and who are Gov official - from Airport official to Bus Driver ,all of them are full of warmth and they will greet you with - Welcome to Canada.

But you will have opposite experience with teenagers and youngsters, as you will mostly find them in your initial job hunt.so be prepared.

God Bless & Good Luck

chopra
United States is opposite here teenagres and young welcomes you and matures turn into Glen beck...:))

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
thats true, young ones are a lot friendlier here.

Mature ones are a little bit opposite because of their Job security, and some indifferences towards foreigners running in their blood (especially after 9/11). But American people are a lot better and Open minded than those Australians and even some Europians.

GirlOntario said:
United States is opposite here teenagres and young welcomes you and matures turn into Glen beck...:))

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rezendgi said:

Mature ones are a little bit opposite because of their Job security, and some indifferences towards foreigners running in their blood (especially after 9/11). But American people are a lot better and Open minded than those Australians and even some Europians.
Agreed

RK_Muruga

Dec 14, 2009
rezendgi said:

are you from AP ?

MC

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2010
Doc's Request.
10 june 2010
AOR Received.
10 june 2010
Med's Request
10 june 2010
Med's Done....
21 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2010
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats, hope things are going well with you.

I have already got my LOA from Manitoba, now I wanted to know the time-line from when you submitted your application in the Canadian Consulate in Delhi.

Thanks Mchopra