+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally I got my PPR after one refusal!!

Arsh Josan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Guess what?! The day before yesterday I dreamed once I got BVL but nothing happened yesterday. I felt like I was a fish dying in the desert. And last night I dreamed twice that I got BVL and PPR. I felt really stressed out. This stress forced me to wake up and I picked up my phone to checked email and found DONOTREPLY. At first I thought it was an Ad as usual but quickly I noticed it was not! I rushed to my computer and logged into GCKey with hands shaking.
BOOM!! Finally I got PPR! A real Thanksgiving gift!

Timeline:
Applied on 15th August from the US with one previous refusal in July
Eligibility Review started on 22nd August
Direct Jan Intake, no AIP
Received GCMS on 1st November and found Eligibility changed from Failed to Recommend Interview.
I was confused with it so I asked around and here is what some people told me:
1. It's a refusal still in queue, you will be informed
2.It's 99% refusal
3.It's a sign of refusal
4.I don't want to depress you but I have never seen someone is approved with Recommend Interview
To those who said I would be rejected: You successfully made me feel really down and made me cry, but unfortunately I made it!! :)
And I wanna say thanks to people in this forum who gave me consolation saying that Recommend Interview is not a sign of refusal. Your words were the light in the deep dark. I felt comforted and was able to keep waiting, even though a little hopelessly. But it all worths!!

So guys! DO NOT LISTEN TO NEGATIVE COMMENTS! Don't let these people ruin your day! Believe yourself! You will receive ppr very soon!
Congratulations.

Sharuk

Nov 5, 2020
Hi.here is my timeline
I applied on April 18,2020 with biometric.
AIP on September 27,2020
Medical request on October 6, 2020
Medical done on October 23, 2020

Until now No updates from them.
Is anyone with the same situation?
And do I have chances of getting visa?

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Guess what?! The day before yesterday I dreamed once I got BVL but nothing happened yesterday. I felt like I was a fish dying in the desert. And last night I dreamed twice that I got BVL and PPR. I felt really stressed out. This stress forced me to wake up and I picked up my phone to checked email and found DONOTREPLY. At first I thought it was an Ad as usual but quickly I noticed it was not! I rushed to my computer and logged into GCKey with hands shaking.

Timeline:
Received GCMS on 1st November and found Eligibility changed from Failed to Recommend Interview.
2.It's 99% refusal
3.It's a sign of refusal
4.I don't want to depress you but I have never seen someone is approved with Recommend Interview
To those who said I would be rejected: You successfully made me feel really down and made me cry, but unfortunately I made it!! :)
And I wanna say thanks to people in this forum who gave me consolation saying that Recommend Interview is not a sign of refusal. Your words were the light in the deep dark. I felt comforted and was able to keep waiting, even though a little hopelessly. But it all worths!!

So guys! DO NOT LISTEN TO NEGATIVE COMMENTS! Don't let these people ruin your day! Believe yourself! You will receive ppr very soon!
Congratulations dear... More wins

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016

Timeline:
2.It's 99% refusal
3.It's a sign of refusal

Pls send SOP jleedon@gmail.com

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not sure how copying SOP will help anyone. It can potentially jeopardise both his/her and your application. SOP should be unique. Please consider hiring a professional if you feel you're not good at writing one.