Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello Kaanudo, welcome to the silent topic.

As my knowledge to get the certificate of qualification you should come to Canada and write the exam phisycally and pass 70 % in the exam.
I don't know anything about TEA , I think it's not required for EE , they required certificate of qualification.

Try to ask Apprenticeship of Ontario about the ability of getting the certificate of qualification without passing the exam.
Good luck my brother.

Reactions: Rehman@dxb

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hey Ramy body
How are we looking? for the 9th draw huh? Hopping some trades people get their ETA's ;)
the thing is dragging for too long now.
by the way, i have decided to start studying to challenge my red seals any way!! :(

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello zaki my friend, nice to hear from you, unfortunately no one can predict what CIC intend to do or even when the 9 draw will be or whom will get the ITAs.

What do you think zaki about coming in Canada and search for job offer with LMIA or even try to get work permit to bring my family.
Please let me know your opinion.

mic-89

Jun 7, 2015
Did you guys have to do the IELTS language test before you could apply for FSTP?

I've already gotten my Certificate of Qualification and am about to start the application. Any tips you've got would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and good luck :)

liaqatali

Jan 30, 2013
hey Dear I have almost All types of information about Certificate of qualification.I am also same boat here. You could conatct me any time on my cell i am from pakistan.

+923464020194

Reactions: Rehman@dxb

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
mic-89 said:
Did you guys have to do the IELTS language test before you could apply for FSTP?

I've already gotten my Certificate of Qualification and am about to start the application. Any tips you've got would be greatly appreciated!

Yes my friend IELTS is Mandatory to enter EE under FSTP, you should pass at least 5 in listening and speaking and 4 in writing and reading.

If you can get 6 in each band that could increase your score in CRS points in EE.

Good luck for you :)

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Dear Alls, Pl clear 1 thing.

I have been told by OACETT officials through email that "Associate Membership is a Certificate of Qualification" I have doubts about it. There is nowhere written this on their website. Please some body reconfirm it?

Thanks in advance for your time.

2nose

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
ramyfathalla said:
After three attempts of certification exam I got my certificate of qualification and completed the minimum criteria under the FSTP :) :) :) :) :)

Anyone who is FSTP please share your timeline as it looks like FSTP are very few according to FSW or CEC.
When you wrote the exam, did you need to travel to Canada to write it? I am wondering whether there is any way to get certified WITHOUT having to travel to Canada first. Travel to Canada;' come back to South Africa; then hopefully travel back to Canada again. It seems like too much traveling! Thanks!

akash patel

Mar 2, 2017
ramyfathalla said:
After three attempts of certification exam I got my certificate of qualification and completed the minimum criteria under the FSTP :) :) :) :) :)

Anyone who is FSTP please share your timeline as it looks like FSTP are very few according to FSW or CEC.
Hi,

I am Akash Patel. I want to migrate to canada on FSTP program. Request for guide me.
mail id - er.anpatel@rediffmail.com

Rehman@dxb

Aug 19, 2018
Hello Friends.. :D

I am willing to apply in EE as FSTP Noc Code : 72 (Machinist) currently I am in INDIA.

Diploma Mechanical (From INDIA) : 3 years (2009 to 2012)
My Age : 31 Years (married applying with spouse)
Experience : Machinist 4 years (2005 to 2009) & Tool Room Inspector more than 2 years (2012 till now)
IELTS Score : overall 6.5 band (6 each and more)
WES : Done in January (approved)
My roughly EE point is around : 280 (excluding trade certificate points)

My visa agent asked me to apply for TEA (Trade Equivalency Assessment) fees around ($225) at ONTARIO COLLEGE OF TRADE and after getting that certificate we are going to apply for EE.

College received my application (with all my documents like Experience letter, salary slip etc) and confirmed me with email on 13th January 2015 that they will revert back 6-8 weeks. After so much waiting and email them for the status of application they replied on 12th May 2015 (after 4 months) :-[. They mentioned below thing in an attached pdf file.

"This letter is an important notice from the Ontario College of Trades (the College) advising you that the
College has determined that your experience in the trade is equivalent to an Ontario Certificate of
Apprenticeship.
You have the option to either prepare to write the Certificate of Qualification exam for your trade to
become a member in the Journeypersons Class or, without writing an exam, you can apply to become a
member in the Tradespersons Class immediately and receive a Statement of Membership."

Now my agent and his lawyer are in a confusion because when they are trying to submit my file it is asking for TEA application number and few details of it. Can u guys please guide me that what is the need of TEA if they ask me to come and give written exams in CANADA.

or any other way for which I can get that certificate without appearing for exam there or by being a member of ONTARIO COLLEGE (which they mentioned in their email). I need guidance about what is that procedure and if I have to appear for written EXAM then what type of exam it is how much time they give to prepare (reading material) and how many days they took to certify us ?

SO MUCH CONFUSED.... ???
Please can you send me your WhatsApp no I want to get details with you regarding my TEA application

Rehman@dxb

Aug 19, 2018
Hello Kaanudo, welcome to the silent topic.

As my knowledge to get the certificate of qualification you should come to Canada and write the exam phisycally and pass 70 % in the exam.
I don't know anything about TEA , I think it's not required for EE , they required certificate of qualification.

Try to ask Apprenticeship of Ontario about the ability of getting the certificate of qualification without passing the exam.
Good luck my brother.
Ramy please send me your contact details WhatsApp or phone no

Rehman@dxb

Aug 19, 2018

Dear please send me your contact details I want to get equlance trade certificate I need information how to apply please share me your no or WhatsApp

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Dear please send me your contact details I want to get equlance trade certificate I need information how to apply please share me your no or WhatsApp
this thread is a couple of years old and the members are probably no longer checking this forum. start a new thread with your problem and smoeone will help you