+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally got the ATIP report, hitting my head against the wall to understand it

muppala

Oct 13, 2009
I finally got my ATIP report and I do not understand a thing in it. I have written citizenship test on Sep 17th 2012 and I got an RQ at the same time, as I am self employed and I have US travel.

Can some one please explain me

Under test it says passed,

but responsible office: Siebel Administration.

Under Type it says Decision - pending
Under Type Judge Decison - pending
Under Type Official's / Grantors Decision - pending.
Under Hearing it says Not required and it says responsible office: Siebel Administration.

Now I am clueless, I do not understand, what and where is this office. I wish I had not requested ATIP report, life would have been little easier :), any help in decoding the atip report is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

twiggy

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
I believe like any other software, audits are required and maintained on each elements of a data so my assumption is Siebel Administration is used as default if that particular element has not be touched/used by anyone yet.

Just a guess !!!!

FL1040

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muppala said:
Thank you very much for you reply. I will call up CIC just to see what they say.
They won´t say anything different, I requested an ATIP in May, got three weeks ago with nothing new, except that I had been invited to the test in March. I called them two weeks later and the agent said that no decision had been made and that probably I would have to wait the 36 months since I got an RQ, I called again yesterday in the afternoon, same answer, last night I checked my e-cas and got the update about the invitation to the ceremony. Sometimes I wonder if they actually check the status of the applications in their system....