+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally got my Visa!!! :)

rajeev203

Mar 8, 2013
mera bhi wahi haal hai yaar visa me E se chalu hoke 9 digit number hai aur woh letter me F se chalu hoke 9 digit number! you are talking about this only rite?

XYZ User

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Harsh, do you know if Univ of Victoria or any other accepts 3 year Graduation ?

I did BCA (3 yr course) and have 6 yrs of work exp in IT industry.

Also is part time education accepted ?

Your help would be appreciated.

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
rajeev just checked , its perfectly ok....!!! tension na le bhai!! ..:)

xyz user , bro universities in canada donot accept 3 year courses , to join a masters course...except a few unique cases..

why dont u go for a ADVANCED DIPLOMMA degree??

XYZ User

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep Harsh, I have got admission into a 2 year PG certificate course. Was just thinking if it ll be possible to switch to a Univ.

Well, how about part time education ? Is that accepted ?

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
bro i got no idea but m not sure if u can get visas for part tym edu , they would give visas only for full tym courses in my mind...

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
hey guys... a question..

do we need to attach the pay slips and affidavits of the sponsors for SPP checklist...it does not mention it anywhere but kinda feels necessary. Also do we need to show some balance apart from GIC and paying fee.

plus I am in Canada and I am sponsoring for my sister...how do you think we should approach this because as for family ties only my Mom will be left if my sister gets the visa.

Also what all documents should we submit apart from the checklist?

VSK

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
harsh_mba said:
Hi guys,

I finally got my VISA today , after a serious DRAMA!!! .....

I saw a change in the VFS status that my passport has been dispatched nd dint get any mail , i thought OMG it its all over ....!!!!Had a sleepless night really...my consultant told me that normally a mail is sent b4 the passport is dispatched...!!

Applied on 5th June at CHC delhi .... got it today !!

10th : 75
12th : 82%
Btech(CS) : 72%
Work ex : 3 years as Software Engg
IELTS : 7.5
Applied for MS in computer science at Uni of Victoria.....

I saw a change in the VFS status that my passport has been dispatched nd dint get any mail , i thought OMG ....!!!!Had a sleepless night really...

Got a mail from CHC today that the visa is approved.....

Want to thank foremost TIGER007 , If it was not for him , I would be applying for a PG diplomma in Business at sm collg ....It would have been the work decision ever....

Also thanks a lot to Sushilsrk, Enfield , inam, mayank nd everybody who helped me through......

Hope everybody gets there visas , god bless .

HArsh
Congratulations!!!

Did you submit a GRE score for admission?
Were you recommendation letters academic or professional?
Also,by when did you submit your application?

VSK

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
harsh_mba said:
no GRE, work ex 3 years, one academic one professional reference!!
ok.thank you.
Did you have any backlogs in Btech?
& may I know your CGPA avg in the last 2 years of btech?
Sry,just curious pal.
Planning to do my master's as well.cheers!

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
@dbss

Bro just stick to the checklist.Its better if you could arrange the first year tuition + GIC to be sent from india , I attached the tuition reciepts from the university & the wire transfer reciept showing the money has been sent from my home country.

Even i have a brother there working there in canada.....!!

@VSK , bro i was 7.2/10 over all , no backlogs.....

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
harsh

I have got the pdf copy of receipt for 1 year tutiton fee... ( No Notary required )

do i need to notaraize and submit the xerox copy of receipt which I got from bank after wire xfer ??? or the receipt rom univ is enough