+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally got medical request from Singapore VISA office

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
I and as well as my wife just completed our medical test yesterday. Today our medical report will be post to singapore.

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
Dear yunusee,
congrats, for medical requist its really good news.
base on your application on trackit.com you got in IELTS 5.5 and i want to know how you quilfy
plz explain more your application points you received base on your education work exp and ielts.

thank you
regards
omar

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Congratulations Yunusee..

Wishing you success till end.

Manj

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
yunusee said:
Dear Honeydew?

What are the steps after sending medical to getting visa??

Hi

This is Nasim. I submitted my passport to Dhaka CHC yesterday.
Do you have any idea of the following:

01. How many days to stay there (in Canada) to reatin the PR?
02. How many days to stay there to get the passport?

Nasim

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
UAE said:
Dear yunusee,
congrats, for medical requist its really good news.
base on your application on trackit.com you got in IELTS 5.5 and i want to know how you quilfy
plz explain more your application points you received base on your education work exp and ielts.

thank you
regards
omar
My point Calculation: Age-10, Expereince-21, Education-20, Adaptibility-9 (spouse-4,relationship-5), IELTS-7. So, sumup---10+21+20+9+7=67. exacly same of pass mark.

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hi

Nasim
[/quote]

Hello brother,
By the analysis of the status of approved applicants of this forum and trackitt.com it can be say that after sending medical one may expect VISA stamping within 40-45 days. Normally passport are requested after sending medical report. In my case I received only medical and RPRF request. But ur case is different since u have applied in old rules. So you have to wait for the approval in the same range. This is my opinion.... Best of luck.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
yunusee said:
Hi

Nasim
Hello brother,
By the analysis of the status of approved applicants of this forum and trackitt.com it can be say that after sending medical one may expect VISA stamping within 40-45 days. Normally passport are requested after sending medical report. In my case I received only medical and RPRF request. But ur case is different since u have applied in old rules. So you have to wait for the approval in the same range. This is my opinion.... Best of luck.

[/quote]

Actually I wanted to know something different.

I wanted to know:

1. After landing in Canada how many days we have to stay there at the minimum to complete all required formalities?
2. Mimimum how many days we have to stay at Canada to retain the PR and to get citizenship.

Nasim

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
tito_cse said:
Dear yunusee
I am tracking out u for last couple of days and its a great nws that you got the medical letter with RPRF.After submission of this two,you are expecting your PPR within how many days?
My case is allmost similar like you.I sent my initial application to Nova scotia on 30th March,2009.Then got the AOR on 16th April and sent full docx to Singapore on 3rd August.On 12 August they issued me the ACK letter.My E-status converted to In-process from 24th of August and on 28th August,they issued me the medical request letter along with RPRF.On 12th sept,I completed my medical and it is suppose to reach to them by 15th sept.I also deposited the RPRF draft.
Now,expecting the PPR with my heart and soul though I know,patience is the name of the game.:)
All the best wishes for you and all the applicant.Pls,pray for me also.
Stay fine.
@tito_cse,
Pls share your information if good news come. U and me r in same line.