Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Hi All,
I applied for GCMS notes on 16 May 2023 and I have received them today however; not sure, if they are of much help. I gave my test on 18 Feb 2023, status is still In Progress on tracker and now I read the notes which states as follows:
1. Knowledge Assessment is Cancelled, what does this mean?
2. Eligibility Assessment section for Knowledge states, assigned to RC-8090 which as I understand is Sydney office, does this mean my test has gone back to Sydney office (primary office) from Scarborough office (secondary office)?
3. In the Events section, it states CIT event is completed. I dont think I can read much into this, what do you think?
4. In the notes section, it states on 22 Feb 2023, the following: "Client to be rescheduled for retake via MS Teams OR IN PERSON test (Scn. 3) in due course." It does not state any reason for this. Can you make anything out of it? Why do I need to do a retest? Or when would they reschedule?

Please share your expertise or help in any way. Thanks!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,
I applied for GCMS notes on 16 May 2023 and I have received them today however; not sure, if they are of much help. I gave my test on 18 Feb 2023, status is still In Progress on tracker and now I read the notes which states as follows:
1. Knowledge Assessment is Cancelled, what does this mean?
2. Eligibility Assessment section for Knowledge states, assigned to RC-8090 which as I understand is Sydney office, does this mean my test has gone back to Sydney office (primary office) from Scarborough office (secondary office)?
3. In the Events section, it states CIT event is completed. I dont think I can read much into this, what do you think?
4. In the notes section, it states on 22 Feb 2023, the following: "Client to be rescheduled for retake via MS Teams OR IN PERSON test (Scn. 3) in due course." It does not state any reason for this. Can you make anything out of it? Why do I need to do a retest? Or when would they reschedule?

Please share your expertise or help in any way. Thanks!
Looks your test was invalidated and you have to take in person or test via MS Teams.
You should call IRCC and they would have more details to share.

pankaj.chhabra

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Looks your test was invalidated and you have to take in person or test via MS Teams.
You should call IRCC and they would have more details to share.
Thanks for replying.
I already did connect with customer care and they are not aware of the reason too. They could not say when can I expect the retest. So, overall not much of help.
I thought GCMS notes will help but again it did not..

If any of the experts here can make anything out of the notes then please share.

Thanks!

pankaj.chhabra

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Hi All,
Can anyone help me, what can I expect and when can I expect. I have been waiting for an update since last 5 months (thats when I gave citizenship test). Thanks!

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hi All,
Can anyone help me, what can I expect and when can I expect. I have been waiting for an update since last 5 months (thats when I gave citizenship test). Thanks!
not sure how can someone from forum help you if you cannot get any answer from IRCC itself. and in this case IRCC itself is useless.

I feel your pain buddy :(
you should tag some senior members to see if they can help.