+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finalizing papers questions

lovecanada2017

Jul 21, 2017
hello all. I need some guidance please.
1. I have obtained a police certificate from my home country Jordan and it is 5 months old as of today. Is this still calid( noting I live there).

2. On the police certificate it has one sentance and the stamp in arabic that is not written in english ( all other info is in both languages.

3. On my UAE police certificate it says that the certificate is calid for 3 months and it was issues on 18april2017. Noting the last time i lived there was 2000. Also the stamp is in arabic with no english and the deaignation of the signer is also in arabic.

4. On my US bachelors degree it says CUm Laude. Should this be translated.

5. Should i scan my old passport with the stamps in it and if i have a stamp that is only in arabic do i need to translate that?

6. For my husbands work experience i have put no work experience and moved it all over to personal history. Is that ok as we cant provide the required format.

7. For my work experience I have only added the work experience which I have the correct format for and added the rest under personal history. Is that ok?

crimsonautumn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all. I need some guidance please.
1. I have obtained a police certificate from my home country Jordan and it is 5 months old as of today. Is this still calid( noting I live there).

2. On the police certificate it has one sentance and the stamp in arabic that is not written in english ( all other info is in both languages.

3. On my UAE police certificate it says that the certificate is calid for 3 months and it was issues on 18april2017. Noting the last time i lived there was 2000. Also the stamp is in arabic with no english and the deaignation of the signer is also in arabic.

4. On my US bachelors degree it says CUm Laude. Should this be translated.

5. Should i scan my old passport with the stamps in it and if i have a stamp that is only in arabic do i need to translate that?

6. For my husbands work experience i have put no work experience and moved it all over to personal history. Is that ok as we cant provide the required format.

7. For my work experience I have only added the work experience which I have the correct format for and added the rest under personal history. Is that ok?
#5. Yes, you need to scan your old passport as well with all the stamps. There is no need to translate.
#6. That is fine.
#7. It is OK as long as it doesn't cause loss of CRS points when they re-calculate your score. If your re-calculate score goes below the lowest CRS point that got invited in that particular draw, it would create problem.

I do not know the answers for your other questions.

lovecanada2017

Jul 21, 2017
#5. Yes, you need to scan your old passport as well with all the stamps. There is no need to translate.
#6. That is fine.
#7. It is OK as long as it doesn't cause loss of CRS points when they re-calculate your score. If your re-calculate score goes below the lowest CRS point that got invited in that particular draw, it would create problem.

I do not know the answers for your other questions.
Thank you. Anyone for the other questions?