+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final semester marksheets and study permit

Apr 8, 2019
Hello there,
I'm in final semester of my bachelor studies and have gotten an acceptance letter from Carleton University. I am yet to give my final semester exam and yet to get my results which I will get by mid-July and that will be late to apply for visa.
I'm planning to apply for visa through SDS. I'm already doing my GIC and payment of first year tuition(I'll mostly get it done in the next 15-20 days). Are there rejections chances for study permit if I apply before I get my final semester results? Are final semester results needed for visa application? Will there be an issue if I don't have it while applying for visa?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello there,
I'm in final semester of my bachelor studies and have gotten an acceptance letter from Carleton University. I am yet to give my final semester exam and yet to get my results which I will get by mid-July and that will be late to apply for visa.
I'm planning to apply for visa through SDS. I'm already doing my GIC and payment of first year tuition(I'll mostly get it done in the next 15-20 days). Are there rejections chances for study permit if I apply before I get my final semester results? Are final semester results needed for visa application? Will there be an issue if I don't have it while applying for visa?
Is your offer letter a conditional offer or an unconditional offer letter.

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, did you guys end up applying or getting your visa without final semester results? Please share outcome.