+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Review Note on GCMS before PPR?

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
What does the final review note look like before one gets PPR?
These are the two latest entries. I am thinking of ordering one more GCMS early next week. Will there be a final review on my case?

Officer Review: FOSS CHECK COMPLETED: no adverse information. EXPERIENCE R75(2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - satisfied. R76(1) SELECTION CRITERIA - POINTS - satisfied. R76(1) SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS - satisfied. PA has sufficient settlement funds. SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY: No crim concerns (some words got cut off. Medicals also passed)
RPRF complete. File is RFV
***AGENT REVIEW** POLICE CERTIFICATES R-10 OK Letter of explanation regarding FBI Clearances from USA on application. All other required police certificates on application; all NRT. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okbangaram said:
These are the two latest entries. I am thinking of ordering one more GCMS early next week. Will there be a final review on my case?
"File is RFV" = Ready For Visa! Your are approved!!! Just have to wait for a PPR batch.

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
I am just hoping there won't be any more recalculations or reviews. Is there anyone here who got PPR and also the GCMS?

There was a PPR batch recently but they were all August inlanders. I am august 5th AOR FSW outlander, wondering when my number will be coming up. Is there a batch every month? The wait is horrible.. :-\

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okbangaram said:
I am just hoping there won't be any more recalculations or reviews. Is there anyone here who got PPR and also the GCMS?

There was a PPR batch recently but they were all August inlanders. I am august 5th AOR FSW outlander, wondering when my number will be coming up. Is there a batch every month? The wait is horrible.. :-\
You GCMS notes should have a review date. Look for a request anytime after that. Sometimes, the batch is processed before that date but usually after.
You will be in this month outlanders batch. That is the way it seems.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okbangaram said:

Congratulations, what a wonderful start to the New Year. Can you post your timeline to give an idea of how long from your ITA to this point?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okbangaram said:
What date are the notes from? Rfv part?

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
okbangaram said:
Congrats Okbangaram, I think you are very close. You should be expecting to get PPR with the next outland batch.

Can you please let us know when your background went in progress and if the RFV note is also from the same date. I am trying to validate a theory that for outland when the background goes in progress it means RFV and all is set for PPR. It is like a decision made indicator. Would appreciate if you can provide these data points to help us validate that theory :)

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
Congrats Okbangaram, I think you are very close. You should be expecting to get PPR with the next outland batch.

Can you please let us know when your background went in progress and if the RFV note is also from the same date. I am trying to validate a theory that for outland when the background goes in progress it means RFV and all is set for PPR. It is like a decision made indicator. Would appreciate if you can provide these data points to help us validate that theory :)
Great initiative hotshot007, appreciate if you could post the outcome of your findings.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
okbangaram said:
When did you order these notes, please?

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Bahamas said:
You GCMS notes should have a review date. Look for a request anytime after that. Sometimes, the batch is processed before that date but usually after.
You will be in this month outlanders batch. That is the way it seems.
Yes, my GCMS has a review date. The date is Jan 1st 2016. i.e yesterday.

Congratulations, what a wonderful start to the New Year. Can you post your timeline to give an idea of how long from your ITA to this point?
Timeline
----------
ITA: June 27th
AOR: Aug 05th
Background check in progress: Nov 14th
Ordered GCMS: Nov 14th.
Got GCMS Notes: December 17th

What date are the notes from? Rfv part?
November 14th 2015

Your theory seems to be valid in my case. I got RFV the same day when the bg changed to in progress.

When did you order these notes, please?
November 14th 2015

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okbangaram said:
Yesterday was a holiday. Review dates are usually Fridays. Your Friday fell on a holiday; i.e yesterday.
I guess when they get through with the many people who have an AOR ahead of you, you are good to go.

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Bahamas said:
Yesterday was a holiday. Review dates are usually Fridays. Your Friday fell on a holiday; i.e yesterday.
I guess when they get through with the many people who have an AOR ahead of you, you are good to go.
ok.. that is reassuring. ;D

Sometimes there is a PPR rain and sometimes it is just one person claiming they got PPR.

In my case, its been over a month (45 days) since I got RFV. i.e On Nov 14th 2015. I think I will wait till next Friday is done and will order another GCMS notes on Jan 12th if I don't get any updates from CIC.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okbangaram said:

Timeline
----------
ITA: June 27th
AOR: Aug 05th
Background check in progress: Nov 14th
Ordered GCMS: Nov 14th.
Got GCMS Notes: December 17th

Thank you for your reply. Just wanted a rough idea of whether it still takes the entire 6 months (or if they have started processing a little faster). From your reponse it still seems that 6 months is the normal processing time.

qawsed222

Mar 4, 2015
So issuing Ppr is batch based ? I thought it comes randomly especially cases that processed at local visa offices