+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Request from Abudhabi

mmuzaffar

Nov 26, 2008
As I recieved a letter from Embassy.

WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S).
Please provide compelling documentary proof that you will reside in Canada as a family unit when you become a permanent resident of Canada. Please also provide a re-establishment plan.

I need info what actualy embassy need about
(compelling documentary proof & re-establishment plan)
As I am working in Saudiarabia as Pakistani National.

Passport can be send out of Saudi arabia by Corier?

waitingintz

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
24-08-2010
Med's Done....
22-06-2010
Interview........
waived!!
Passport Req..
16-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
19-5-2011 (hopefully!)
Proof of intent to relocate to Canada can include the following:

Lease or letter from family/friends stating you will be staying with them
Work contract or offer or evidence that you are contacting people or doing research for a job
Ties to Canada (does the sponsor still have a bank account, credit card, etc there?)
One way plane tickets to Canada
Proof of leaving where you are (Have you resigned from your job, Have you ended your lease or sold your house? Have you closed your bank accounts? Statements from friends/family that they know of your plans to leave, etc)

As for resettlement plans, if you don't have a job/house, etc show that you have done research into this and provide a statement explaining:
Where are you planning on living - how will you find a place, what research have you done into pricing
Work - what work will you look for, how will you find it, will you have transport for getting there?
Finances - which banks offer credit cards to new residents?

mmuzaffar

Nov 26, 2008
Thanks ,
As My family living there on Rent with our 04 kids Studying at Elementry & High School.
As I am working in Saudi Arab I am confusing that How it will be complete, As they have
asked my PP in Abudabai by any courier, I have checked some Couriers like fadex.
They refused for PP.

I am wondering to resign the JOB as per saudi law they will never give the passport to employee,
he will get the PP on Airport by his MANDOOB (Sponsor) at the time of EXIT.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Abu-Dhabi visa office did request other members from this forum to have their residency visa canceled before they can get their PR visa; since sometimes the companies ask 3 months notice, maybe even proof of resignation letter and company acknowledgment that they received it and soon ur contract will terminate will be enough...

on the other hand, if ur residence visa will expire soon u just need to show that and explain that u do not need to intend to renew with them; also company letter stating the same thing could be enough

we didn't apply yet so i don't know exactly; just what other people shared; still this is the best assurance for them that u will stay in Canada (since u'll have no more residence and work in Saudi)

try to search on this forum - with keywork abu-dhabi and maybe u'll find something useful; good luck!

fs

Jul 4, 2011
Hi,

I am planing to apply for my husbonds sponsership from Abudhabi. he lives n riyadh. can you pls guide me?

Thank you

Ummeabdullah

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hi fs u don't need to to post the same question again and again; people do read what u ask but if they don't answer it means ur question is not specific...u need to ask clear question when u r not sure of something; until then read the guides and manuals from the CIC website, read the 1st thread from this forum abt spousal sponsorship; also the search function on this forum could be very handy since many questions r asked again and again; good luck!