+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Questions - Submitting documents tomorrow please help

Emma234

Sep 13, 2017
Hello All

Please help me with my final questions regarding express entry application under fsw

1) i got reference letter from employer according to CIC requirement. it is an official company's letterhead in UK and it has signature of HR assistant. is the signature of HR assistant a problem or do i need signature of someone senior? i am still submitting all details of my senior manager in case if CIC wants to contact them. This organization is huge and well known in UK in terms of size, reputation and its presence.

2) the reference letter has mentioned my salary on per day basis. will this be a problem? the letter clearly says that i worked there full time for 1.5 years which is exactly the time i am claiming points for. i was getting paid through invoices. i have attached all invoices along with reference letter for my application

3) my uk bank has refused to offer me a letter according to cic requirements. instead i am attaching six months of original bank statements validating the balance required in my account. is that ok?

please help

Thanks

udupashreyas

Sep 12, 2017
Hi i have total 6.5 work experiance

5 yrs[2010-2105] in first company.
and 1.10 yrs in my current company [2016-prsent]

i applied for EE for NOC 2171.

I got the required ref letter in proper format from my first company [ 5 yrs exp]

but from my current company [1.10 exp] i am unable to get bcoz hr told they wont give ref letter.

I have got ITA and need to submit dox.

So if i dont submit ref letter for second company will it still be accepted bcoz i already have 5 yrs exp from my first company?
from what i understand for work exp more than 3 yrs points is the same.
plz help me

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi i have total 6.5 work experiance

5 yrs[2010-2105] in first company.
and 1.10 yrs in my current company [2016-prsent]

i applied for EE for NOC 2171.

I got the required ref letter in proper format from my first company [ 5 yrs exp]

but from my current company [1.10 exp] i am unable to get bcoz hr told they wont give ref letter.

I have got ITA and need to submit dox.

So if i dont submit ref letter for second company will it still be accepted bcoz i already have 5 yrs exp from my first company?
from what i understand for work exp more than 3 yrs points is the same.
plz help me
Since you already got an ITA now it's about proving all the details on your EE . If you don't give proof of your current job, cic could possibly not be able to validate it and that raises suspicions. If your HR isn't giving you a letter, see if you can get any of your colleagues to write a reference letter. If nothing works, update your offer letter, pay stubs, for 16 etc and a loe. Also add the HR communication refusing to provide you the letter

Emma234

Sep 13, 2017
1 - No issue.
2- No issue.
3 - That's fine.
hello
Del Piero 07

the statements were printed in branch of the bank and were stamped and signed by the manager. however they were black and white. is that a problem?

i have fresh original statements now which i received at my home address. can i send them through cse?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello
Del Piero 07

the statements were printed in branch of the bank and were stamped and signed by the manager. however they were black and white. is that a problem?

i have fresh original statements now which i received at my home address. can i send them through cse?
No need, black and white is fine.

Reactions: Emma234