ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Hi All,

I am finally ready to submit my application and bit nervous if I have missed out anything. Kindly request the experienced members of the forum to please go through below and point out if anything is missing. Thanks!

In bold headings is what I've been asked to upload, and below that an explanation for what documents I've prepared:

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)
Scanned passport 1 and 2: all front and back information pages + all visa pages with any stamps

Proof of medical exam (required)
Emedical information sheet

Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)
10th+12 marksheet and passing certificate, bachelor's mark sheets+degree, postgraduate certificate, ECA report, IELTS result certificate

Employment Records 1 (required)
1. Reference letter (mentions: dates of employment, designation, Roles and responsibilities, skills required, type of employment full time and number of hours 40, compensation, supervisor name, company name, contact, email etc stamped and signed)
2. Offer on email (no letter was issued, email is sent from official IDs)
3. experience letter

Employment Records 2 (required)
1. Reference letter (mentions: dates of employment, Roles and responsibilities, type of employment full time number of hours 48, all positions held and time period in which held, department, supervisor, company name, contact, email etc stamped and signed. Compensation)
2. Offer-cum-appointment letter

Employment Records 3 (required)
1. Reference letter (mentions: dates of employment, designation, Roles and responsibilities, type of employment full time number of hours 40, company name, contact, email etc stamped and signed. Compensation not mentioned)
3. Pay slips

Legal Name Change Doc. (required)
Letter of explanation , detail here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/name-change-documentation.495239/#post-6041140

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)
1. India PCC
2. UK PCC
(I've not been to any other country for six months or more)

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
1. Letter from bank on letterhead with stamp mentioning total funds including deposits, date opened of each account/deposits and current balances, mentions all funds are available for immediate transfer and free from any debts. Mentions average monthly balance Nov-March, mentions credit card number and that it has not liabilities or loan. funds are 23000 CAD+ in letter written in INR, I am single applicant.
2. Stamped statement of April
(I did this with intended May AOR but now that I'm delayed, should I get May statement too?)

Digital photo (required)
Colored photo taken by professional photographer who is aware of Canada process. Digital photo specs: 591x827 pixels, 300dpi, 24 bit depth, 259KB

Thank you very much for your help! :)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi All,

I am finally ready to submit my application and bit nervous if I have missed out anything. Kindly request the experienced members of the forum to please go through below and point out if anything is missing. Thanks!

In bold headings is what I've been asked to upload, and below that an explanation for what documents I've prepared:

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)
Scanned passport 1 and 2: all front and back information pages + all visa pages with any stamps
Be sure to scan the first page of the passport too where there is a stamp of Passport Officer who issued the passport. This is applicable for newer passports. And the pcc stamp too.

Proof of medical exam (required)
Emedical information sheet

Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)
10th+12 marksheet and passing certificate, bachelor's mark sheets+degree, postgraduate certificate, ECA report, IELTS result certificate

Employment Records 1 (required)
1. Reference letter (mentions: dates of employment, designation, Roles and responsibilities, skills required, type of employment full time and number of hours 40, compensation, supervisor name, company name, contact, email etc stamped and signed)
2. Offer on email (no letter was issued, email is sent from official IDs)
3. experience letter

Employment Records 2 (required)
1. Reference letter (mentions: dates of employment, Roles and responsibilities, type of employment full time number of hours 48, all positions held and time period in which held, department, supervisor, company name, contact, email etc stamped and signed. Compensation)

Employment Records 3 (required)
1. Reference letter (mentions: dates of employment, designation, Roles and responsibilities, type of employment full time number of hours 40, company name, contact, email etc stamped and signed. Compensation not mentioned)
3. Pay slips

Legal Name Change Doc. (required)
Letter of explanation , detail here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/name-change-documentation.495239/#post-6041140

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)
1. India PCC
2. UK PCC
(I've not been to any other country for six months or more)

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
1. Letter from bank on letterhead with stamp mentioning total funds including deposits, date opened of each account/deposits and current balances, mentions all funds are available for immediate transfer and free from any debts. Mentions average monthly balance Nov-March, mentions credit card number and that it has not liabilities or loan. funds are 23000 CAD+ in letter written in INR, I am single applicant.
2. Stamped statement of April
(I did this with intended May AOR but now that I'm delayed, should I get May statement too?) Recommend getting the May statement as well.

Digital photo (required)
Colored photo taken by professional photographer who is aware of Canada process. Digital photo specs: 591x827 pixels, 300dpi, 24 bit depth, 259KB

Looks good. And I assume here that you will be uploading the LOE too.

Good luck with your application!

Thank you very much for your help! :)