+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hello guys
I just checked my cic account and there the question mark on final decision says that we have reached the decision on your application if it's a approval or refusal we will tell you. So does this thing comes on all the applicants?

kamal1334

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Niagara Falls
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
The question mark is the same for everybody, it's supposed to help you figure out what its gonna say when they make the "real" decision, don't get confused with the question mark , just check the "details".

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
kamal1334 said:
The question mark is the same for everybody, it's supposed to help you figure out what its gonna say when they make the "real" decision, don't get confused with the question mark , just check the "details".
But the question mark says final decision has been made on your application. Before it was something else :/

kamal1334

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Niagara Falls
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Don't worry about it, the question mark is irrelevant.
You will hear the decision soon though,good luck.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
kamal1334 said:
Don't worry about it, the question mark is irrelevant.
You will hear the decision soon though,good luck.
So you mean it's some kind of error?
I hope so and Thank you! :)
Btw congratulations on receiving your visa!

kamal1334

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Niagara Falls
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
No it's not really an error, my question mark was the same as yours and I got confused as well but after looking around I realized that it was irrelevant and that all I need to look at is the "details" section. And thank you, hope you get it as well.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
kamal1334 said:
No it's not really an error, my question mark was the same as yours and I got confused as well but after looking around I realized that it was irrelevant and that all I need to look at is the "details" section. And thank you, hope you get it as well.
After how much time of this did you get your visa?
You're welcome! Yeah can only pray right now :/

kamal1334

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Niagara Falls
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Shani19 said:
After how much time of this did you get your visa?
You're welcome! Yeah can only pray right now :/
Hi,
I got mine in 2-3 days, applied on the 17th of nov at night then on the 18th I got an "ghost email" where they basically they you that file is updated but once you go check it out,it says nothing. On the 19-20 was the weekend and yesterday at around 3 a.m I got an email saying that I have a message on my cic account, I logged in and saw that I had an correspondence letter .
Our countries are different so I am not sure if this will help. ( We don't need medical or trv)

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
kamal1334 said:
Hi,
I got mine in 2-3 days, applied on the 17th of nov at night then on the 18th I got an "ghost email" where they basically they you that file is updated but once you go check it out,it says nothing. On the 19-20 was the weekend and yesterday at around 3 a.m I got an email saying that I have a message on my cic account, I logged in and saw that I had an correspondence letter .
Our countries are different so I am not sure if this will help. ( We don't need medical or trv)
Oh ok. That was fast though.
Let's see what happens with my application :(. Fingers crossed!

kamal1334

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Niagara Falls
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Shani19 said:
Oh ok. That was fast though.
Let's see what happens with my application :(. Fingers crossed!
When I submitted my application ,the process time was 6 weeks, after submitting it went to 4 weeks,so I was quite surprised.
Let's hope for the best.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
kamal1334 said:
When I submitted my application ,the process time was 6 weeks, after submitting it went to 4 weeks,so I was quite surprised.
Let's hope for the best.
Oh. Which country are you from?