+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision:Your application was approved.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello...
Can anyone suggest what's going on with my E- application... I have applied under SDS category... my application status says...
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam
We are processing your background check.
FINAL DECISION says... your application was approved...
And I got a request letter to submit my passport..
I am in dilemma ...if my application was approved then why are they reviewing my eligibility requirements and background check is still being processed??
dont worry .. thats default messages.

You got approved.

Congratulations !

Welcome to Canada !

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hello...
Can anyone suggest what's going on with my E- application... I have applied under SDS category... my application status says...
I am in dilemma ...if my application was approved then why are they reviewing my eligibility requirements and background check is still being processed??
Congratulations, you've been approved.

Please help me.

Please in my online application, I have not seen a place where I will fill study permit questionnaire. All I'm seeing is only documents I will upload.

Please help me!

Please in that client information too, will it contain all my certificate like waec, bsc, transcript, police report, letter of explanation, etc? Thank you.

Reactions: Sunidhib96

Sunidhib96

Jun 1, 2019
Congratulations, you've been approved.

Please help me.

Please in my online application, I have not seen a place where I will fill study permit questionnaire. All I'm seeing is only documents I will upload.

Please help me!

Please in that client information too, will it contain all my certificate like waec, bsc, transcript, police report, letter of explanation, etc? Thank you.
I hope this will help you out :)

nupsa

Jun 17, 2019
Hello...
did you get an approval letter on your cic account or through email or the letter of introduction along with the passport request?

mrsm2016

May 19, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016 AOR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016 VOH: 05-01-2017
LANDED..........
18-01-2017
For those who are applying for student visa with spouse working permit and dependent child, is it possible that the spouse and dependent child got approved, but not the student permit?

Rajni kaur

Dec 19, 2019
I have been applied for my student visa on 10th of October in 2019 under sds and today is 20th of december but i am still waiting for my final decision.Why it takes too long to process my application?