+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
I am also stuck with this affidavit issue. Did anyone submit affidavit from translator for PCC?
Yes me. It’s a simple
Statement on the bottom of the translation.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Congratulation and wishing you all the best!

For the translation of your documents to English did you also submitted an affidavit of the translation (provided by the translator that you used)?
Yes.

Reactions: bmelia

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Wow, that's insanely quick! And you mentioned that was back in September, hmmmm. I wonder what it is like right now. Nobody has been able to chime in for November or December, and January just started so it's too soon. Thanks for the info though.

Congrats once again. Wish you all the best in your landing experience and the rest of your future.
Thanks , landed already waiting for
The PR card. Good luck to
You too.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
In Saudi Arabia, they don't provide an affidavit. What they do instead is stamp that it is a certified translation and the stamp itself contains the certification number of the translation office, the name of the translation office and that's about it. They also bond the original document with the translation, unlike using a stapler.

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
In Saudi Arabia, they don't provide an affidavit. What they do instead is stamp that it is a certified translation and the stamp itself contains the certification number of the translation office, the name of the translation office and that's about it. They also bond the original document with the translation, unlike using a stapler.
Yes, this is exactly what i got and submitted. Was this the same you submitted as well? Will it be enough?

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Yes, this is exactly what i got and submitted. Was this the same you submitted as well? Will it be enough?
Yes to both questions, that is what I submitted and it will be enough.

Also, bear in mind that they process hundreds, if not thousands, of applications from several countries so they are fully aware of the shortcomings or "standards" or "issues" within these locations. So far what I have seen, that is what everyone from Saudi Arabia does. I myself am not at the stage where I can confirm that it did indeed work, yet. Hopefully some time soon we will both know.

Note: Have to make sure you scan the original, as well as the certified translation. A common mistake people do is just scan and upload the translation. I just folded over the translation page and scanned it as well, so they know that it is part of the same paperwork and not something entirely separate. Anyone reviewing the documents will be able to tell that yes this is just the second page of the whole set of documents, if you know what I mean.

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yes to both questions, that is what I submitted and it will be enough.

Also, bear in mind that they process hundreds, if not thousands, of applications from several countries so they are fully aware of the shortcomings or "standards" or "issues" within these locations. So far what I have seen, that is what everyone from Saudi Arabia does. I myself am not at the stage where I can confirm that it did indeed work, yet. Hopefully some time soon we will both know.

Note: Have to make sure you scan the original, as well as the certified translation. A common mistake people do is just scan and upload the translation. I just folded over the translation page and scanned it as well, so they know that it is part of the same paperwork and not something entirely separate. Anyone reviewing the documents will be able to tell that yes this is just the second page of the whole set of documents, if you know what I mean.
I have done exactly the same. Scanned the translation and the document attached with the translation that shows it is part of same paperwork because of the stamp on folded and stapled papers. Also scanned the original and attached it as well.

I have my friend who did the same and got PR. Hopefully, we will clear it as well. What stage are you at? When was your AOR?

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
I have done exactly the same. Scanned the translation and the document attached with the translation that shows it is part of same paperwork because of the stamp on folded and stapled papers. Also scanned the original and attached it as well.

I have my friend who did the same and got PR. Hopefully, we will clear it as well. What stage are you at? When was your AOR?
My AOR was on November 20th. I was asked to provide additional documents in December (can't remember exact date but early December) and I am still in the process of obtaining one of them. How about yourself?

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
My AOR was on November 20th. I was asked to provide additional documents in December (can't remember exact date but early December) and I am still in the process of obtaining one of them. How about yourself?
I have sent you a PM

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
That could work too. But i made my translator put a affadavit on the bottom.