+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

final decision waiting

curiousash

Sep 12, 2023
i got a new message and it say
"Final decision - September 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made".

anybody have any idea how many days does it takes to get a final ppr call?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i got a new message and it say
"Final decision - September 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made".

anybody have any idea how many days does it takes to get a final ppr call?
Depends when you applied. Takes around 7 weeks. Have eligibility and background review completed

Rere1997

Aug 4, 2023
That means a final decision has been made. Usually accompanied by a biometric validity letter. usually it takes a day for you to see the decision but it could be longer

Hmtaro

Sep 14, 2023
HEY I SEE STUDY PERMIT DETAILS ON MY IRCC-TRACKER SUCH AS STUDY PERMIT NUMBER AND EXPIRY DATE AND ALSO VISITOR VISA NUMBER
WHATS MEANING OF THIS PLEASE
ALSO MY ELIGIBLITY SHOWS COMPLETED
AND ALSO BIOMETRICS , AND RECEIVE MY BVL ON 1ST OF SEPTEMBER 14 DAYS AGO and there is no PPR IS there any proplem please RESPOND thnks

curiousash

Sep 12, 2023
HEY I SEE STUDY PERMIT DETAILS ON MY IRCC-TRACKER SUCH AS STUDY PERMIT NUMBER AND EXPIRY DATE AND ALSO VISITOR VISA NUMBER
AND ALSO BIOMETRICS , AND RECEIVE MY BVL ON 1ST OF SEPTEMBER 14 DAYS AGO and there is no PPR IS there any proplem please RESPOND thnks
is there anything about the final decision ??? check your gckey once

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Means you got permit. Time to celebrate and party

Jowie

Sep 20, 2023
Hello everyone I received my bvl letter with no decision and no visa number details on tracker, its now 2 weeks. Latest update is the date of bvl saying ,your application is in progress. I’m very worried. Anybody knows about this

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hi Guys,
My GC Key updated on the 19th September 2023-Final decision. The Background verification was complete on the 20th September 2023 along with the COPR number. I would like to know the average time it takes to get the 'Ready for Visa' mail.Thanking you for your response.