+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision PR application

billld

Jun 13, 2023
I also called them today and was told everything was passed but waiting to receive completion (I don’t even know what does that mean).

My friend also had the same update on the GCKey and when she called, the agent told her the background is still in progress.

For both applications, we were told that can’t do anything about it unless it’s passing standard processing time : /
Update June 16: received portal email from Montreal office.

Reactions: Gooddaygo

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Update June 16: received portal email from Montreal office.
@billld did you get your PR card yet?

I just logged into my GCKey and can now see the COPR number under document status, though I haven't gotten any kind of official email from IRCC yet, and there doesn't seem to be anything to download.

Looks like current processing time for PR cards is 28 days, so hoping to have it within a few weeks. Was that your experience?

liliass

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
I saw an update today on my PR application GCkey that said:

Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean? When can one expect decision for this case ?
Do u have any update yet ? Pls share your timeline

BILL33

Jan 10, 2022
Final decision ©
July 17, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This is showing for me today, anything on what to expect ? Is it too soon to call IRCC?

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
My Final decision date is 6th July but never received anything.
Copr numbers are updated in tracker and all are completed still the application shows progress.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Final decision ©
July 17, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This is showing for me today, anything on what to expect ? Is it too soon to call IRCC?
Did u receive portal email

Jun 18, 2019
My Final decision date is 6th July but never received anything.
Copr numbers are updated in tracker and all are completed still the application shows progress.
Hi, we have the same decision date and I'm also waiting for the 1st portal email. I called on Monday (july 17) and the agent told me that I should have received it last July 10, they requested for a resend.
May I know the link for the tracker? I never tried that yet.

BILL33

Jan 10, 2022
No ! I have not yet received the sign in details for the PR Portal .
Just on July 17 received the PR Confirmation email and replied back with the details they asked like Name , DOB etc .
After that nothing else I have called IRCC several times and they just told me to be patient and wait for the login details

Stoklo.toklo

Aug 9, 2023
I had that, had the same status, I has to call them. IRCC said they sent the confirmation email a month ago, but I didn't receive anything for sure. Try calling them.

can you tell me what number you called? I have the same message on my account ? It’s been like this for almost 2 weeks

AR1387

Aug 13, 2023
No ! I have not yet received the sign in details for the PR Portal .
Just on July 17 received the PR Confirmation email and replied back with the details they asked like Name , DOB etc .
After that nothing else I have called IRCC several times and they just told me to be patient and wait for the login details
Exactly same as you:
July 17 Portal email 1. VO Montreal.... still 0 answer.... i sended today a Enquiry request to IRCC webform and i will see (i also resend on the 3 August a mail at the same adress for portal 1 to said i never receive portal 2 + resend my answer to their question) let see what will happen.

The thing is i already have a Account on this portal as i posted my PR by here...

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
any update with your timelines??please share again... I have my final decision august 1 and have copr details on tracker