+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision PR application

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
I saw an update today on my PR application GCkey that said:

Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean? When can one expect decision for this case ?

billld

Jun 13, 2023
I also had the same update on my GCKey yesterday. Have you received portal email yet? I haven’t received anything from IRCC so far…

Nanã_Obah_II

Feb 17, 2023
I had that, had the same status, I has to call them. IRCC said they sent the confirmation email a month ago, but I didn't receive anything for sure. Try calling them.

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
I also had the same update on my GCKey yesterday. Have you received portal email yet? I haven’t received anything from IRCC so far…
I have not received portal email. I called IRCC, and they said that your application is still in progress and first decision email will be sent and then the portal email.

Nanã_Obah_II

Feb 17, 2023
Hi,

What did you say to IRCC when you called them about this?
I told them that I had an update on April 20th on my application related to a final decision, but I have not received any final response regarding the application. I asked the agent if she could see if my application was in process or if I already had a response. Then she let me know that allegedly an email was sent to me on May 1st (which, by the way, never happened) and that my application was approved, and she made a request for an email to send the email another time;

Reactions: ndoan95

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
I told them that I had an update on April 20th on my application related to a final decision, but I have not received any final response regarding the application. I asked the agent if she could see if my application was in process or if I already had a response. Then she let me know that allegedly an email was sent to me on May 1st (which, by the way, never happened) and that my application was approved, and she made a request for an email to send the email another time;
Sure, thank you for sharing this. Will wait for a few days, if not, call them to see it is in process or response sent.

billld

Jun 13, 2023
I have not received portal email. I called IRCC, and they said that your application is still in progress and first decision email will be sent and then the portal email.
I also called them today and was told everything was passed but waiting to receive completion (I don’t even know what does that mean).

My friend also had the same update on the GCKey and when she called, the agent told her the background is still in progress.

For both applications, we were told that can’t do anything about it unless it’s passing standard processing time : /

Reactions: akaur13

billld

Jun 13, 2023
I had the same thing (final decision update) but it disappeared today. Do you guys still see yours?
Mine’s still there. My tracker updated yesterday with COPR expiration date and other details. But no emails from IRCC so far …