+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision not received

Omotolani89

May 20, 2019
Hello, my husband and I applied for TRV and the application took about 32 working days. We got the biometric mail and some days after we got a mail that the passport was ready for collection, upon collection we found a small paper telling us that an important information about our application has been sent to our email or we should check our IRCC account and if we have not seen any mail, We should send a mail with the subject “final decision not received. What does it mean please? Does that mean we got rejected?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello, my husband and I applied for TRV and the application took about 32 working days. We got the biometric mail and some days after we got a mail that the passport was ready for collection, upon collection we found a small paper telling us that an important information about our application has been sent to our email or we should check our IRCC account and if we have not seen any mail, We should send a mail with the subject “final decision not received. What does it mean please? Does that mean we got rejected?
From.where u applied what is yoir nationality?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Have you

have you seen anyone with this same response before?
There are dozens of threads like this on the forum. Trust me - if you got your passport without a visa you've been refused. They don't return your passport without a visa for any other reason.

NJCM

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, what was their subsequent response to you?