+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision not Displayed

utsav_ub03

Jul 17, 2017
Application status-: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility-:We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

I received this update in application on Sunday and final decision box is stil not showing anything decision.
Even I have not received any update regarding passport from VFS.

I am worried what is happening

Hassan_sardar33

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Application status-: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility-:We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

I received this update in application on Sunday and final decision box is stil not showing anything decision.

Sorry to say your application has been refused, with in 2-3 days you will recieve your passport with refusal letter.
When you submitted your application and from where?

Anil Chamoli

Jun 3, 2017
I have submitted my application on 27th May'17 under work permit process after getting my LMIA . Received passport submit call on 5th July . Submitted my passport on 10th of July @ VFS New Delhi but still no info received from VFS .
I have checked online status it's showing my application number Xxxxxxx under process at canada high commission New Delhi.

I have check my status in CIC it's showing blank.

All of my friends received their passport back with in 2-3 days .
I'm worried about my case as it's already 8 days passed. Can anyone help me out to know what are the possible reasons for delay.

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
I have submitted my application on 27th May'17 under work permit process after getting my LMIA . Received passport submit call on 5th July . Submitted my passport on 10th of July @ VFS New Delhi but still no info received from VFS .
I have checked online status it's showing my application number Xxxxxxx under process at canada high commission New Delhi.

I'm worried about my case as it's already 8 days passed. Can anyone help me out to know what are the possible reasons for delay.
If your visa is indeed approved don't worry it's will come

J1n

Aug 9, 2017

What happened Finally? when did you get your passport?

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017

This means that you have delayed by sending your passport to Canada high commission, visa section. So try to contact VFS and check with them if they haven't sent it to Canada high commission visa section

Princepoku

Aug 27, 2017
I applied for work permit visa from ghana to come to canada, I checked my application statues and it says "is being processed at the visa office in Accra, that's it mean is going to be approved and also what will it say on my tracking application when it is approved, what will I see pls help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for work permit visa from ghana to come to canada, I checked my application statues and it says "is being processed at the visa office in Accra, that's it mean is going to be approved and also what will it say on my tracking application when it is approved, what will I see pls help
Do you have an LMIA?

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Try to link your application online so that you can see the status of your application

Smawish

May 19, 2017
hi everyone i have applied 4th july and i received email 5 july (Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 05/07/2017. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. )
upto now no updates.
why its delaying?

Millby

Sep 23, 2017

Hi , i had a similar case like yours today, can you tell me what happened to you case finally? tnx

kang saab

Sep 16, 2017
can anyone tell ???how we can check to which visa office our application is refer for processing ,when applied online from canada for visiter visa

KenosB

May 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

So my wife and I applied for TRV in March from Nigeria and we got a message to pick up our letter in May. We saw a small slip in both of our envelopes but there were no visas on our passports. However the slip directed that we should send a "final decision NOT received". We sent it I same day I got a final decision refusing my application on two reasons. Now it's been over 10 days my wife is yet to get a mail and we sent the mails simultaneously on our different mails. My question is, could the decision letter I received be addressing both of us or we should wait a little longer to receive another for my wife? I need someone in this category to help.