+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision made, but no message or details

YousifBreesam

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Hello, I live in Canada ON, my work permission expired in Mar. 1, 2018, but I applied for a renewal in Feb. 9, 2018!

Today, Mar. 6, 18 .. When I check the status of my application, it says that it's been reviewed/ decision made and it was approved. It also says to check below for a message in details, BUT there is not message from them AT ALL.

Does anyone know what I should do?

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hello, I live in Canada ON, my work permission expired in Mar. 1, 2018, but I applied for a renewal in Feb. 9, 2018!

Today, Mar. 6, 18 .. When I check the status of my application, it says that it's been reviewed/ decision made and it was approved. It also says to check below for a message in details, BUT there is not message from them AT ALL.

Does anyone know what I should do?
no messages

1.- You can stay in Canada, and may be able to keep working, under what's called implied status. That means the law implies you are a temporary resident. The implied status lasts until CIC decide on your new permit application.

2.- In 1-2 week you will receive the Golden e-mail "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa", asking for your passport/copy, then 3-5 week you will be able to land. "CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>"