+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision after Correspondence Letter

Endee

Jul 28, 2020
Still no news , waiting....did u send the expedite request ? When did u reqst for ur gcms ?
I informed lawyer to order gcms end of Aug.. don't know when exactly lawyer ordered. I didn't send expediting request.

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Got my passport back. So it seems that final decision was made the same day I received my biometric validity letter on August 20th even tho I received ppr on Sept 16th. Visa issue date has same day as BVL. So for those who got BVL and still no ppr/ final decision, just know that a decision has been made already on the day you receive your BVL.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Got my passport back. So it seems that final decision was made the same day I received my biometric validity letter on August 20th even tho I received ppr on Sept 16th. Visa issue date has same day as BVL. So for those who got BVL and still no ppr/ final decision, just know that a decision has been made already on the day you receive your BVL.
Congratulations once again bro. My company sent the letter to IRCC yesterday. Let's hope they respond. I keep checking my email every minute