+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

filling TRV form

mafin

Nov 11, 2019
For applying TRV , is it necessary to declare the precise time I am going to CA as a visitor, or a rough time is acceptable?!
I mean for instance I submit some time but then travel later?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
For applying TRV , is it necessary to declare the precise time I am going to CA as a visitor, or a rough time is acceptable?!
You need to indicate your travel dates on the TRV form and you also need to attach a flight itinerary (you are not required to book tickets for now).
In case you are granted a multiple entry visa for example 5 years, you can eventually change the initial travel dates you've declared.

Reactions: mafin

mafin

Nov 11, 2019
You need to indicate your travel dates on the TRV form and you also need to attach a flight itinerary (you are not required to book tickets for now).
In case you are granted a multiple entry visa for example 5 years, you can eventually change the initial travel dates you've declared.
thank you

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi,

Not, these are only the tentative dates, no one ask you if you travel on later or earlier dates as stated in your TRV application.

Good Luck

Reactions: mafin