+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling travel history after getting ITA

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a big confusion, nned your guidance.

Summary:

I have received my ITA on 18th Oct 2017, so my deadline is 17th Jan 2018. I live and work outside my home country.

My case is handled by my lawyer, and documents are still pending for the submission from his side. I tried everything to make him realise the urgency, but there is no use.

Query :

I have to travel next week to my home country, so I will be outside of my resident country from 29th Dec 2017 till 19th of Jan 2018. So, the golden question is, would that be ok if my lawyer submit the case while I am travelling to my home country??? or my old PCC will be void and shall be needing a renewed PCC after leaving my home country ? ? ?
Your lawyer can submit your profile when you are outside country.
However, PCC wise its a different question - What is your home country, where are you travelling to, and what country PCCs are you submitting? Wihout that info, difficult to give an accurate answer

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I started creating the profile, I am hopeful of getting the invitation in the next draw as my CRS is above previous draw's cutoff, could you please let me know is this Travel History and Child Info sections would be displayed and has to be filled once we get ITA, not whilst we start filling the profile?
Thanks in Advance!
that info will have to be submitted after ITA only... you wont see it before

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, i have a question about travel history. Should I include every movement outside my country, even it was a short visit? 2-3 days for example? Just for tourism?
Yes, every visit outside country for past 10 years, or since you turned 18 . no need to mention transits

Reactions: vjosi

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Do I need to add addresses of my travel history? I did some short trips (2/3 days) to different countries. Do I need to add hotel names in my address history?
No. address is not required unless you were actually living there.... (like for eg if i was living in UK with a residence permit, then address is needed. but if i was going to UK for holiday, then its not required)

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
ans : 1 - No. If you have not left airports then no need
ans : 2 - dates should be like this...
1st jan 2011 - entered india. stayed till 31st jan 2011
1st feb 2011 - entered uae. stayed till 28th feb 2011

that kind of format - its quite self explanatory, i'm sure you wont go wrong when you see it yourself
Is this meaning that you should enter the dates when you entered a foreign country or when you left your homeland? Just to be sure I am asking again, because this kind of info they didn't specify enough so that you are safe to be sure not to make mistake ! :)

telabhay

Dec 19, 2017
Hello All,

I have question what needs to enter in travel history. i travelled to singapore in 2004(14 years before) in my first passport, for three months(visitor visa). In 2010 i travelled to US in my second passport(Business visit) for three months. Now i have my new passport 3rd one. should i include my singapore visit in travel history ? i don't remember place or address where i stayed in singapore.

oliray

Nov 7, 2017
Hello Guys,

Please I have a question regarding travel history. I made a trip from my home country to the US in November 2015 but had to withdraw application at the border (my wife was pregant and our visa for was visit and not for medical/child birth) and returned home without entry, also had a stop over in the U.K for one night on the same trip. Do I need to include both countries in the travel history form? as I did not enter the U.S, although my passport (old passport as I have recently renewed) was stamped and also U.K was a stop over.

Kindly advise on the best way to present this.

Thanks

bunshah

Nov 28, 2017
Hi - PLEASE HELP
I have to submit my application today!

In the last 10 years i have lived in 3 different countries. I have also travelled from each country of residence to other countries.
It's easy to enter the "FROM" and "TILL" date for regular travel, but how do i show the travel when changing my country of residency??
I can say Travel from Singapore: 1-03-2016 - to Dubai but there is no TILL ????

Kindly assist!!!!

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
do I need to add my vacation to foreign country in personal history ? say I visited Europe for couple of months on vacation (did not quit the job), if yes, what will be the activity type

ashfaqms852

Mar 15, 2018
TX, USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-04-2018
rovide details of any trips [Candidate Name] has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.
Has [Candidate Name], and if applicable, [Candidate Name]'s family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

I am single/never married. Do I need to add my parents and brothers travel history here?

Medmhn

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
I travel alot.and I ve new.passort.not to.much stamp on.it.and I.forget the.exist from.canada.I need to.renw my.pr and.im.worry to.give rowng date of.my.exist days.so what can I do
Only mention those trips in which your passport was stamped for exit or arrival
Last 5years travel history it's more then enough (cos travel history exceeds 5years it's automatically deleted from the central database) , In case if you remember past 10 years travel history please provide that too.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I travel alot.and I ve new.passort.not to.much stamp on.it.and I.forget the.exist from.canada.I need to.renw my.pr and.im.worry to.give rowng date of.my.exist days.so what can I do
how many days in last 5 years you spend in Canada ?

yatin_pin2

Nov 30, 2017
how many days in last 5 years you spend in Canada ?
Hi,
I lived in UK continues for 4 years but my visa was renewed after 2 years to get work visa. Should I mention two travel history for both Visa stamps on my previous passport or just one travel history after I left UK 4 years later in my new passporr? (new passort doesn’t have visa stamp)
Please some mone give me some advice.

Thank You

cgumus

Jun 28, 2018
Turkey
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Done....
09-07-2018
I am curious.... do CIC actually contact each country visited? why do they need this info?

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
I am curious.... do CIC actually contact each country visited? why do they need this info?
Some say they do.. I guess if a person has been visiting a specific several times without a clear motive then they might investigate.. but not sure about this as no such data is available on public forum..