+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling Personal Activities and Travel History Section

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi,

I have been unemployed for 2 years from 2010-2012, during these years my country of residence (work permit) is different than the home country. I was travelling back an forth between country of residence and home country ( 5 trips to home) during the unemployed period of 2010-2012.

In Personal Activities section, we have to specify activity location.My question is when I am filling this personal activities section, should I be mentioning as Unemployed from 2010 - 2012 and mentioning only one location that is country of residence or I should break it down in multiple duration and locations between country of residence and home country.

BTW, this trip breakdown will be mentioned in travel history.

Please advise.

Ellianna

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi,

I have been unemployed for 2 years from 2010-2012, during these years my country of residence (work permit) is different than the home country. I was travelling back an forth between country of residence and home country ( 5 trips to home) during the unemployed period of 2010-2012.

In Personal Activities section, we have to specify activity location.My question is when I am filling this personal activities section, should I be mentioning as Unemployed from 2010 - 2012 and mentioning only one location that is country of residence or I should break it down in multiple duration and locations between country of residence and home country.

Please advise.
Just mention unemployment 2010-2012 in activities history. And all your travelling mention under travel history.

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Just mention unemployment 2010-2012 in activities history. And all your travelling mention under travel history.
Thank you so much for the reply.

You mean i should mention one whole period from 2010-2012 unemployed with country of residence in personal activities section and do the actual breakdown in travel history section , right?

If i do this, will it not be a problem with the travelling details not mentioned?

Ellianna

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
You can also mention 2010-2012 unemployed and also put all the break down if your trips during this time in the activities history.

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi,

Please advise.
hey! did you end up doing as you thought it was? just breaking down the period of employment in the travel history and not in the activities one?
I'm stuck in the same part.