+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling online form for Parents for a Visitor Visa to Canada

Nidhi19820406

Jan 8, 2018
I am filing the online form for my parent's visitor visa to Canada. Do I need to use a form for representation or can I submit the form myself from Canada and do the Online Payment. My parents are in India so would me applying online from Canada and paying the Visa fee from here using my credit card create any problems? Please if i could get some guidance.

Thanks

tandpteam

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-12-2017
I am filing the online form for my parent's visitor visa to Canada. Do I need to use a form for representation or can I submit the form myself from Canada and do the Online Payment. My parents are in India so would me applying online from Canada and paying the Visa fee from here using my credit card create any problems? Please if i could get some guidance.

Thanks
I'm on the same boat. I mean technically we should use IMM 5476 use of a representative. But my parents don't know English, so I'm just doing the whole thing for 'em.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Thanks
No problems. You can also submit the 'Use of representative' form