+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling last 10 years activity after receiving ITA

ims_83

Jul 23, 2014
Hi,

I started working after 5 months of my graduation. During that time I was looking for job. in the section Application/profile details I need to submit last 10 yeas activity. What should I put for that time period. Anybody has any thoughts?

options for Activity types are as below
Education activity
Employment
Government
Military
Organization

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
I wrote..
employment, because of it was the only reasonable answer.. and I wrote unemployed under the ¨company name¨

I am at the final stage.. waiting the passport request letter.

Good luck...

apole

Feb 18, 2015
Hi,

I have three concerns in filling this activity part.

1) I was doing two jobs at a time for more than an year. I have claimed points for work experience for let say job A and did not claimed points for job B . Should I mention both of them in background details?

2) I have worked in a company for only two months and I don't have experience letter for this job. I did not mentioned it in work history. Should I mention it in background detail?

3) my wife is a housewife. What should I write in her activity for last 3 years?

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Andrew1982 said:
I wrote..
employment, because of it was the only reasonable answer.. and I wrote unemployed under the ¨company name¨

I am at the final stage.. waiting the passport request letter.

Good luck...
Andrew... can you post your timelines pls.. just want to estimate ours based on yours..
When did you do the actual e-file of the app? Did they come back asking for any more docs?
What are the various stages that you have noticed etc.. any such details...