+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling CBSA Declaration Form while landing for PR

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Baggage that is not travelling in the same flight as yours.
thank you for your reply. I just noticed my flight will arrive at Terminal 1 and i think they don't have kiosk there hence we have to fill paper declaration card. One more question in the paper declaration card it has number of days in Canada. So we are planning to stay there for around 3 months and then return and wind up everything here and then after few months return to Canada. So how many days should I fill? Will it be a problem if i declare that I will leave after 90 days?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for your reply. I just noticed my flight will arrive at Terminal 1 and i think they don't have kiosk there hence we have to fill paper declaration card. One more question in the paper declaration card it has number of days in Canada. So we are planning to stay there for around 3 months and then return and wind up everything here and then after few months return to Canada. So how many days should I fill? Will it be a problem if i declare that I will leave after 90 days?
That's fine.

inderjs

Dec 30, 2018
As a PR moving to Canada for the first time, what should be the answer to the question on CBSA declaration form regarding duty free allowances ? Should it be a YES / NO ? The reason for asking is that I read on CBSA website there is a provision for immigrants to bring/ declare valuables to be brought in future as well.

Last edited: