+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling CBSA Declaration Form while landing for PR

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, could someone clarify how the CBSA Declaration form( https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf ) should be filled before landing in Canada for Permanent Residency?

1. For home address which address I should fill? My home address in my home country or the address where I am planing to stay for a few months till I will get my PR card?
2. Which section I should fill, Visitors to Canada or Residents of Canada? I assume I am not a visitor since I have CoPR and will get permanent resident status shortly after my landing. However, I am also not a resident of Canada since I need to land in Canada and only after that will get my PR status and also I can't fill the date for "Date left Canada" section.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you're landing in Toronto (Pearson) then there's no need to fill that form. You will be required to fill some information in a touchscreen machine. Not sure if that has also been implemented at other airports.

Reactions: lanthanum

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
You can also use the eDeclaration mobile app, which will create a QR code to scan into the machine.
Don’t know where all these machines you are alluding to were as we had to fill in the hand written forms we got at the plane at Pearson.

Dec 3, 2017
It seems the kiosks are only in Terminal 3 in Toronto Pearson International Airport:

Where to find them

Kiosks are available at the following locations:

• Ottawa International Airport – YOW
  • Vancouver International Airport – YVR
  • Terminal 3, Toronto Pearson International Airport – YYZ
  • Edmonton International Airport – YEG
  • Halifax Stanfield International Airport – YHZ
  • Montreal-Trudeau International Airport – YUL
  • Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport – YQB

Last edited:
Reactions: bellaluna

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
AFAIK I didn't have to mention any address. I only had to answer purpose of visit, arriving from and the "yes" and "no" questions of what i'm bringing.
for the declaration there is a question that I have unaccompanied goods (excluding checked in baggage) YES/NO. what should be the answer to this? We will have our hand carry luggage apart from the checked in baggage. Also we will have goods following after few months which we have prepared our list for. So what unaccompanied goods is this question referring to?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for the declaration there is a question that I have unaccompanied goods (excluding checked in baggage) YES/NO. what should be the answer to this? We will have our hand carry luggage apart from the checked in baggage. Also we will have goods following after few months which we have prepared our list for. So what unaccompanied goods is this question referring to?
Baggage that is not travelling in the same flight as yours.