+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filled BOC without a lawyer

GabrielW

Aug 24, 2020
Hello guys
I submitted my claim within Canada in Montreal last month, I did not have a lawyer nor I knew I need one. So I basically filled all the forms myself including BOC, I basically just described my experience and why I need to seek asylum. I wanna know will this affect my process? Will they use it against me in anyway cuz it might not be legally accurate? Is it too late? Should I get a lawyer after my medical?

Reactions: Pampkin

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hello guys
I submitted my claim within Canada in Montreal last month, I did not have a lawyer nor I knew I need one. So I basically filled all the forms myself including BOC, I basically just described my experience and why I need to seek asylum. I wanna know will this affect my process? Will they use it against me in anyway cuz it might not be legally accurate? Is it too late? Should I get a lawyer after my medical?
I think you need a lawyer. The best for you is to get one. It’s not too late. You may speak with IRB to ask proper guidance.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Sat in on a personal injury case where the plaintiff broke their leg in an accident and had a doctor on the stand as an expert. The woman's lawyer begins questioning the doctor about their experience with leg injuries (he was a well known orthopedic surgeon in the area). She asks if hes ever treated a tibula fracture (the leg bones are tibia and fibula) to which he only answers "no" then she starts grilling him with Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin questions about the tibula.