+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*Fillable* Forms for Immigration Quebec - Spousal (2nd August 2018 Forms)

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
*NOTIFICATION regarding Non-fillable Forms* (for Quebec Spousal Applicants only)

It has come to light that all English forms have been removed from Immigration Quebec's website and new updated French forms (updated on 2nd August 2018) are updated online, however they are not fillable.

I have taken some time and made these forms Fillable (Dynamic) myself .Use them as you please and report any error if you encounter at WasiqJaved@gmail.com

1. A-0520-BF - Application for selection certificate - Family class (618 KB)
2. A-0546-GF - Undertaking application form - Family class (318 KB)
3. A-1520-BF - Documents to submit in support of an undertaking application (267 KB)

Fillable Forms Link *Google Drive* : https://goo.gl/w8v25M

Regards,
Wasiq

Ness F.

Oct 25, 2018
Does anyone has the English forms from Immigration Quebec's website for Family Class Sponsorship (Spousal) or Undertaking Application Kit A? The English forms are not available now, I guess. I badly need it to help me translate. Thank you so much..

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Last edited:
Reactions: Ness F.

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
what sort of doubts?
1. I am applying inland, residing in Quebec but not a permanet resident obviously. Should i write my home country or canada as "country of domicile"?

2. In both forms (undertaking ans csq) they ask for the principal applicant (sponsor)'s information and they also ask info about my sponsor spouse/common law which is me. A little below they ask info related to the person being sponsored which is also me. Csq form is the opposite. My info, my common law info and my sponsor info.

Should we fill out in both places or just sponsor and person being sponsored?
Maybe my question is a bit confusing, sorry.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
1. I am applying inland, residing in Quebec but not a permanet resident obviously. Should i write my home country or canada as "country of domicile"?

2. In both forms (undertaking ans csq) they ask for the principal applicant (sponsor)'s information and they also ask info about my sponsor spouse/common law which is me. A little below they ask info related to the person being sponsored which is also me. Csq form is the opposite. My info, my common law info and my sponsor info.

Should we fill out in both places or just sponsor and person being sponsored?
Maybe my question is a bit confusing, sorry.
1. Country of Domicile would only be Canada if you are already given permanent legal residence or are citizen of. The domicile is the country which a person officially has as their permanent home, or has a substantial connection with.

2.Yes. It's confusing. Can you be more specific? One thing I know is that you are talking about A-0546-GF (Sponsor's Undertaking Form) and A-0520-BF (Application for Selection Certificate). Can you pinpoint exactly which questions in those forms you are referring to?