+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fill up the "additional family information" form??

mamun1997127

Feb 13, 2009
In the "additional family information" form written:

Complete All names in English and in your native language (in my case Bengali is my native language). If additional space required attach a separate sheet.

Question 1: How will I fill up the names by both English and Native script (Bengali)? Do I attach additional sheet? or both write English and Bengali together, on up in English, down in Bengali.

In instruction of "additional family information" form written:

Who will fill up the form:
1. You, as the principal applicant
2.Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not),

Question 2: Does my spouse need to fill up this form separately?

Please reply.. I will apply on February 20th, 2009.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
yes, you can use an additional sheet.

Just make sure your mark the addition sheet with your name, the name of the form,the question number, etc.

question2 - yes

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
I would write names in both languages on the same form. I guess this is what they meant. Yes, your wife should fill a separate form.

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
yes WPC is correct has to be filled both in english and your native language and signed and dated by the principal applicant and additional applicant

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
I have a question here too:
When I fill the Additional Family Information form, there is no problem, I am the applicant and my wife is the "spouse". But when my wife is filling the form for her own, is she "the applicant" and I the "spouse"? I mean "applicant" here is not necessarily the "principal applicant"?

shahid727

Jan 30, 2009
Yes
Your wife should fillup in the applicant and you in spouse area. Not only that both of you in the both forms should sign only at the end of the form. I mean at the last box. Be careful......
Thanks
Shahid from Dhaka

Robinson

Feb 13, 2009
Hello,

You may have to sign and date it at two other places, if you do not have a spouse or if you do not have any kids.

Good Luck

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Guys What if some one does not know how to write in the native language. In my case i just know how to speak being my mother tongue. So can we skip that writing in native language part?

Regards
Huz