+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipinos who received AIP 2020

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I got my AIP last August 10.. lodged August 3, Sds with family (OWP-husband and TRV-daughter).

sino po tutuloy mag aral online this Fall 2020? Pinag-uusapan pa namin ng husband ko kung tutuloy ako..

Sa Monday (September 7) na ang last day na magdrop ako ng courses ko to get full refund of all assessed fees, naka-enroll na kasi ako.. sa Wednesday (September 9) na kasi start ng classes ko..

jensor08

Oct 13, 2019
I got my AIP last August 10.. lodged August 3, Sds with family (OWP-husband and TRV-daughter).

sino po tutuloy mag aral online this Fall 2020? Pinag-uusapan pa namin ng husband ko kung tutuloy ako..

Sa Monday (September 7) na ang last day na magdrop ako ng courses ko to get full refund of all assessed fees, naka-enroll na kasi ako.. sa Wednesday (September 9) na kasi start ng classes ko..
Hello got my aip also pero naka defer na kasi ako for january 2021 before ko pa mareceive yung aip. We actually asked the school kung ok lang mag fall ako unfortunately filled up na yung slots. Everything is unpredictable and involves great risk. Sabi nila once you received the aip means youve passed stage 1 the critical stage of reviewing your eligibility per se...

Btw, did your husband and daughter received their results also?

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello got my aip also pero naka defer na kasi ako for january 2021 before ko pa mareceive yung aip. We actually asked the school kung ok lang mag fall ako unfortunately filled up na yung slots. Everything is unpredictable and involves great risk. Sabi nila once you received the aip means youve passed stage 1 the critical stage of reviewing your eligibility per se...

Btw, did your husband and daughter received their results also?
Closed pa VFS dito sa Kazakhstan where we are currently residing, need magpa biometrics ng asawa ko para mag continue un process, wala pa din update sa daughter ko.. no biometrics din ako

jensor08

Oct 13, 2019
Closed pa VFS dito sa Kazakhstan where we are currently residing, need magpa biometrics ng asawa ko para mag continue un process, wala pa din update sa daughter ko.. no biometrics din ako
Oh ok. The 2 stage is the police medical and biometrics. If you think youve got no issues with the 3 you might want to take the risk for fall semester. Do you have an education counsellor/agency or you just submitted your application be yourself? Maybe you could also ask for their opinion?

Reactions: yasemin09

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Oh ok. The 2 stage is the police medical and biometrics. If you think youve got no issues with the 3 you might want to take the risk for fall semester. Do you have an education counsellor/agency or you just submitted your application be yourself? Maybe you could also ask for their opinion?
DIY ako (Do-it-yourself).. i submitted complete police clearance, upfront medical.. biometrics lang kulang..

Waiting lang mag open VFS dito or sa Pinas then will go for it..