+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipinos here who have common-law sponsorshp inland but not annulled in Phils.

kaloka

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
03-01-2012
Med's Request
06-02-2012- started processing
Passport Req..
18-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012 :D
don't worry if you have money getting annulment is just a month processing. You know Pinoys has ways of getting impossible things possible if you have money. I had the same situation when i came here in canada, and i got annulled without leaving canada or appearance and hassle. Now i am just waiting for my visa through spousal sponsorship :)

If you are willing to try the same thing i did your problem is going to be solve in a month.

Good luck, there is lots of options.

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
kaloka said:
don't worry if you have money getting annulment is just a month processing. You know Pinoys has ways of getting impossible things possible if you have money. I had the same situation when i came here in canada, and i got annulled without leaving canada or appearance and hassle. Now i am just waiting for my visa through spousal sponsorship :)

If you are willing to try the same thing i did your problem is going to be solve in a month.

Wow talaga u had ur annulment without leaving Canada? How did u do that? PM me the details please lol. And just a month? wow

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent Jan. 30, 2012, CIC received Feb. 02
Doc's Request.
Appendix A; Orig. NSO AOM; Passport; PP pics. of my kids - non accompanying
AOR Received.
AOR Feb. 2; DM & Approval May 8, 2012
IELTS Request
Exam date 09/2010 Band Score 7
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
emrn said:
Wow talaga u had ur annulment without leaving Canada? How did u do that? PM me the details please lol. And just a month? wow
a month processing is bogus, just beware... I was supposed to pay P350,000 when this was offered to me in 2010 by someone who has direct contact sa NSO, I was almost tempted then, through further inquiries I was advised by one of the seniors here in the forum that I will be dealing with an immigration officers who are very critical with when it comes to applicant who had an annulled marriage... you are required to submit court petition and court order/decision... which cannot happen in just a snap of a finger, it must really go to the legal judicial proceedings. Otherwise if the purpose of Annulment is not for immigration purpose to Canada, you can try this 1 month Annulment.

chloe14

Nov 30, 2011
Posted by: kaloka
Insert Quote
don't worry if you have money getting annulment is just a month processing. You know Pinoys has ways of getting impossible things possible if you have money. I had the same situation when i came here in canada, and i got annulled without leaving canada or appearance and hassle. Now i am just waiting for my visa through spousal sponsorship

Posted on: February 07, 2012, 12:59:30 am

Hello, i am a silent follower of the forums, and i heard this one month annulment also and i am interested...may i know how to do it?

Quebec_visitor

Feb 4, 2012
Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
October 2011
kaloka said:

Thats really wow! So ur now in Philippines? Can u tell me how u did it pls...i may check about it...pls pm it to me..thank u....

kaloka

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Passport Req..
18-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2012
LANDED..........
G.Ysabelle said:
a month processing is bogus, just beware... I was supposed to pay P350,000 when this was offered to me in 2010 by someone who has direct contact sa NSO, I was almost tempted then, through further inquiries I was advised by one of the seniors here in the forum that I will be dealing with an immigration officers who are very critical with when it comes to applicant who had an annulled marriage... you are required to submit court petition and court order/decision... which cannot happen in just a snap of a finger, it must really go to the legal judicial proceedings. Otherwise if the purpose of Annulment is not for immigration purpose to Canada, you can try this 1 month Annulment.
Hehehehe if its not true then why i have all the legal documents you've just said??????
And i have AOM and CENOMAR stating that marriage is VOID.
I know its scary, but you know being married to someone else and not having hope to get your annulment if a misery. I am just here to share my experience and not explain my self hehehehe. I don't really care, i just thought i might help to our kababayan. You just have to meet true people that do those things.
and i didn't even pay that much amount like you said.

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
kaloka said:
Hehehehe if its not true then why i have all the legal documents you've just said??????
And i have AOM and CENOMAR stating that marriage is VOID.
I know its scary, but you know being married to someone else and not having hope to get your annulment if a misery. I am just here to share my experience and not explain my self hehehehe. I don't really care, i just thought i might help to our kababayan. You just have to meet true people that do those things.
and i didn't even pay that much amount like you said.
I respect your scary decision... it's you. I guess for me it's not an option even if it was offered to me, it's my family's future on stake here and I won't jeopardize it. I am thankful enough that I did go with the judicial process of my annulment... at least I know and confident enough that the documents I presented to the immigration officer is not questionable when it comes to the timelines of applying it and when decision are granted. I have a full peace of mind. Cheers :)

kaloka

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Passport Req..
18-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2012
LANDED..........
G.Ysabelle said:
I respect your scary decision... it's you. I guess for me it's not an option even if it was offered to me, it's my family's future on stake here and I won't jeopardize it. I am thankful enough that I did go with the judicial process of my annulment... at least I know and confident enough that the documents I presented to the immigration officer is not questionable when it comes to the timelines of applying it and when decision are granted. I have a full peace of mind. Cheers :)

I totally understand you G.Ysabelle. I am glad you are happy. I don't blame you that you don't believe my experience. Its really a big gamble, but i believed..and i got it! Just got lucky of knowing these people.
I am from october app. so watch out for my visa and you'll see that my annulment is genuine. If not then i guess you are right. To my kababayan, its totally your choice. Don't go for it if you have doubts. Just trying to share my experience. Goodluck to us :)

Quebec_visitor

Feb 4, 2012
Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
October 2011
pls update me ha if ur visa are all granted.......i really appreciate u all guys fir trying to help me......god bless to all of us

kaloka

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Passport Req..
18-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2012
LANDED..........
Quebec_visitor said:
pls update me ha if ur visa are all granted.......i really appreciate u all guys fir trying to help me......god bless to all of us
Yes i will. promise :)

Len27

May 8, 2011
Re: Filipinos here who have common-law sponsorshp inland but not annulled in Phi

I just got my divorce here in Canada too. And we are starting our application for common law. Hopefully everything will be ok although I'm not yet annulled in the Philippines.

kaloka

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Passport Req..
18-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2012
LANDED..........
Len27 said:
I just got my divorce here in Canada too. And we are starting our application for common law. Hopefully everything will be ok although I'm not yet annulled in the Philippines.

wow thats good. never heard of that case yet. please let us know if that went well.
seems like most of fil people have the same problems.

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Re: Filipinos here who have common-law sponsorshp inland but not annulled in Phi

Len27 said:
Just like my friend, she got divorce there in Canada and get married after, but in the Phils. she's still legally married to her first husband. She has three kids that she was able to sponsor after 4 years, and she didn't bother to file for annulment here in the Phils. besides it has no purpose anymore... she's just lucky that her husband here in the Phils. easily gave consent for her to sponsor their kids.

Quebec_visitor

Feb 4, 2012
Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
October 2011

Len27 said:
Hi,

How long is ur divorce process? and which province u file it?

Thank u....

leeneljane

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2009
Med's Done....
June 12, 2010 follow up sent Aug. 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 3, sent oct. 7
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 19, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec. 28, 2010
parang hindi naman totoo itong so kaloka eh., naloka ako sa timeline nya. File transfer 03-01-2012, then passport request 18-01-2012. or error lang yan?. advice lang pagdating sa mga ganyang process dapat lahat idaan sa legal. baka nabuking ng CIC eh na ban ka pa. may kilala ako nalanded na dito sa Vancouver after one week nabuking ng CIC na nandaya sa application uwi ng pinas at di na pwedeng magapply ulit. pero kayo parin ang magdidesisyon nyan. goodluck sa lahat.