Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
FYI

From the decision they have made so far in the applications ,

The criteria they have used from my understandings are
1. IELTS score more than 6.5
2. People with more than 7 + years of experience
3. From the 5 total successful applicant so far , 3 are new applicants , meaning they haven't applied for other province & other two applicant have already applied for other program previously.
4. The applicants country of nationality is also considered if I am not wrong and all the applicant are from different nations so far.
5. I think they are considering all the jobs listed in the Occupations list so far. But they have also mentioned in the RLMD guidance that they will not hesitate to fill the cap, If they find a suitable applicant with good experience & academic in one particular field.So from these what we infer is they might even fill the cap with one of the listed occupations.

miaxocolat

Mar 18, 2014
Hi guys, i know the program is already closed but can anyone enlighten me regarding the Language Requirement since it was written on NS website that one or any of the following can be a proof of english proficiency, either IELTS or letter/cert from college and work indicating that the medium of instruction and communication is english. Would this really mean that the second choice will be enough as a proof?

FYI

From the decision they have made so far in the applications ,

The criteria they have used from my understandings are
1. IELTS score more than 6.5
2. People with more than 7 + years of experience
3. From the 5 total successful applicant so far , 3 are new applicants , meaning they haven't applied for other province & other two applicant have already applied for other program previously.
4. The applicants country of nationality is also considered if I am not wrong and all the applicant are from different nations so far.
5. I think they are considering all the jobs listed in the Occupations list so far. But they have also mentioned in the RLMD guidance that they will not hesitate to fill the cap, If they find a suitable applicant with good experience & academic in one particular field.So from these what we infer is they might even fill the cap with one of the listed occupations.
[/quote]nd w
Code:
ork that the medium instruction and communication is english. Does tgis really mean that

miaxocolat

Mar 18, 2014
bluemav said:
Lahat tayo may chance. Stay positive lang. 8)
Hi guys, i know the program is already closed but can anyone enlighten me regarding the Language Requirement since it was written on NS website that one or any of the following can be a proof of english proficiency, either IELTS or letter/cert from college and work indicating that the medium of instruction and communication is english. Would this really mean that the second choice will be enough as a proof?

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
..IELTS is mandatory requirement..

miaxocolat said:

miaxocolat

Mar 18, 2014
next in line said:
..IELTS is mandatory requirement..

miaxocolat said:
Mandatory on the part of Nova Scotia Immigration since they made that req as i mentioned or on the part of the CIC for the application of PR?

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
..ielts (copy) as a requirement to get the the nomination of the province....

..and as requirement when the application will be filed thru the CIO for the PR...

miaxocolat said:
Mandatory on the part of Nova Scotia Immigration since they made that req as i mentioned or on the part of the CIC for the application of PR?

miaxocolat

Mar 18, 2014
i guess i should never rely on what was written on their own Guidlines then.. have you seen it yourself? By the way what is the minimum total band score needed?

next in line said:
..ielts (copy) as a requirement to get the the nomination of the province....

..and as requirement when the application will be filed thru the CIO for the PR...

miaxocolat said:

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
..you should comply with the set band score requirements for the province.....or any province in Canada..

..you can further check on below link..

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/

Lyoxine

Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-26-2014
Nomination.....
10-31-2015
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
Good day po.

Tanung lang po especially sa mga seniors or sa mga naka experience na ng ganito. I am planning to get a Police Certificate from places I have been for more than 6 months. Countries are Qatar at USA.

I hope matulungan nyo po ako, eto po ang requirements:

For USA, may form po sila na need ko i-fill up pero needed po ng fingerprint by authorized authority. Saan ko po pwede gawin to?

For Qatar, need po ng sundry card from NBI then pa-authenticate sa DFA. Saan ko rin po ito pwede kunin?

or maybe may alam kayong agency or paraan para ma mabilis kunin. I hope matulungan nyo po ako.

Salamat po.

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
hello,

sa mga accountant po dyan...saan best mag pa assess ng credential? Thanks...

NurseBaker

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadiam Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
Yeah right any filipinos who got nomimated? Or were asked additional documents? Thean later on refused?

jeffy

Aug 1, 2014
guys totoo ba dun sa nova scotia global thread na til 14 march 2014 applicants na lng daw ang bubuksan?