19-10-2010/ sent to CEM on 4-11-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
angdyosa said:
hi. regarding your IELTS, since we belonged to old rules, i think it is not needed to do it again. i have read in some threads, if ur pre feb 2008 and upon filing of application sometime 2005 that is valid until the review of our papers. just what happened to my former officemates. the embassy did not ask for a new IELTS result. maybe you can ask other seniors about it. i asked also from a filipino who is now in canada, she told me in her case, feb 2005 AOR she was not ask to redo the IELTS. Godbless
But if you're going to analyze the letter from the embassy, you would notice that they were asking for updated records/ info. I retook IELTS in 2009 (nung nagparamdam na ng bonggang-bongga ang CEM) kasi yung 1st IELTS ko was 2004 pa. When I got our passports with visa, kasama sa docus ang mga nasubmit kong diploma, TOR, IELTS results. Alam mo, may computation pa ng corresponding points yung IELTS ko, both IELTS. Gamit pa ng visa officer eh pencil. :)

libra.opalus

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2005
AOR Received.
Feb 2006
IELTS Request
April 2011
jeanypunk said:
Hi, i'm feb. 2005 applicant also, but I just received my visa last feb. 2011 (exactly 6 yrs). May friend ako, jan 2005 but she received hers on june 2010. meron din sa march 2005, pero hanggang ngayon waiting pa rin. It seems that the trend is 1 month for every year :eek: ( I hope not!). Btw, nakatanggap ba kayo ng letter from embassy sometimes in yr 2008, updating if whether or not you r still interested in migrating to Canada? if so, did you send a reply to the embassy? or better yet, send an inquiry to CEM to know the status of your application. in my case I did send an inquiry to cem for my application status, nag reply naman sila, sobrang tagal na kasi. Thanks :)
Hello we are Nov 2005 applicant.. we have received confirmation letter from canadian embassy sometime nov 2008.
We gave our confirmation thru CIC our agent. By the way what is CEM? pasensiya na this is my frist time to join this forum. May I know what is their reply on your follow-up letter? I want also make a follow up from them.

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
libra.opalus said:
Hello we are Nov 2005 applicant.. we have received confirmation letter from canadian embassy sometime nov 2008.
We gave our confirmation thru CIC our agent. By the way what is CEM? pasensiya na this is my frist time to join this forum. May I know what is their reply on your follow-up letter? I want also make a follow up from them.
@ libra.opalus,
welcome to this thread! we have the same agency. I believe CEM is Canadian Embassy. Correct me if I'm wrong.

libra.opalus

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2005
AOR Received.
Feb 2006
IELTS Request
April 2011
Hi Gico, thanks! Hope to hear from others too.

nmiole

Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-March-2005
AOR Received.
07-July-2005
To: Virgiemaricel

Thank you for your sharing about the IELTS aspect. Yes, you're right if we translate your notice from the embassy the word updated documents literally means that active. If times comes that the embassy will request me to submit an updated documents I will definitely submit the most recent IELTS result too, just like what you did. One of my officemates received a notice from the embassy requesting him to submit the updated documents with a statement that "YOU MAY TAKE THE the IELTS test and submit to us the result......". He took a review class and learned that everybody's notice from the embassy stated that "YOU MUST TAKE THE IELTS TEST and submit to us the result...." Thinking that he was given an option, he submitted an updated documents without the IELTS result. Unfortunately, a few weeks thereafter the embassy returned all his documents with DENIED DECISION. He was given a 65 points, sadly the denial was mainly due to his failure to submit the IELTS result, as shown in the breakdown of the points granted. Good luck to your family as you uncover the next chapter of your life in Canada.

libra.opalus

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2005
AOR Received.
Feb 2006
IELTS Request
April 2011
Please enlighten me.. ask ko lang kung what is the time it take to start processing. Will it start from the time we have submited the applications or from the time we received the file number?

libra.opalus

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2005
AOR Received.
Feb 2006
IELTS Request
April 2011
Gico said:
@ libra.opalus,
welcome to this thread! we have the same agency. I believe CEM is Canadian Embassy. Correct me if I'm wrong.
HI Gico, since we have the same agency, would you ask them to make a follow-up letter for your application?
I did requested them to make a follow-up for us and they did it naman. I even requested for the scanned copy of the letter for future reference. Todate, no reply yet. I'll keep you posted

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
libra.opalus said:
HI Gico, since we have the same agency, would you ask them to make a follow-up letter for your application?
I did requested them to make a follow-up for us and they did it naman. I even requested for the scanned copy of the letter for future reference. Todate, no reply yet. I'll keep you posted

what was the reply of the embassy?

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
sorry I didn't notice the part, that they still have no reply. when did they send the letter? I bet embassy will say that they are still processing documents.since they still have backlogs being processed. I was able to talk to someone from the embassy and that's what she told me.

libra.opalus

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2005
AOR Received.
Feb 2006
IELTS Request
April 2011
Gico said:
sorry I didn't notice the part, that they still have no reply. when did they send the letter? I bet embassy will say that they are still processing documents.since they still have backlogs being processed. I was able to talk to someone from the embassy and that's what she told me.
Follow-up letter was mailed by the agency to CEM last Sept W1. Just called the agency this morning and their was no reply yet :( According the person I have spoken, CEM usualy send their reply after 2 months huhuhu. I bet you are right on their replies . Let us just think positive so that good aura will come our way.

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
@ libra,

thanks for that info. maybe that is why they have not responded yet to the letter i sent them about update on my email & other contact info. CIC sent it last Aug 26. I am hoping that together with their reply would be an instruction to submit update or medicals...

canadaismypriority

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2006
AOR Received.
24-10-2006
Hi everyone! Bago ako sa forum at 2006 pa kami!

Pwede ba dito lang ako tatambay kasi hinde ko ata nakita ang 2006 Applicants....

This month ay ika-60 months ko na rin. Medyo matagal tagal na rin ang pag titiis...

Sana welcome ako dito sa 2005 forum nyo....

Jay

libra.opalus

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2005
AOR Received.
Feb 2006
IELTS Request
April 2011
Gico said:
@ libra,

thanks for that info. maybe that is why they have not responded yet to the letter i sent them about update on my email & other contact info. CIC sent it last Aug 26. I am hoping that together with their reply would be an instruction to submit update or medicals...
Good luck Gico!! Let pray for each other. By the way how did you update your profile on the left side of the page?

libra.opalus

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2005
AOR Received.
Feb 2006
IELTS Request
April 2011
canadaismypriority said:
Hi everyone! Bago ako sa forum at 2006 pa kami!

Pwede ba dito lang ako tatambay kasi hinde ko ata nakita ang 2006 Applicants....

This month ay ika-60 months ko na rin. Medyo matagal tagal na rin ang pag titiis...

Sana welcome ako dito sa 2005 forum nyo....

Jay
Hi Jay, you're welcome to this thread. Let us share each others experiences and help one another. Mas nauna lana ako sa iyo ng more than a year... 71 months na rin kami waiitng. Nearly to expire timeline of 76 months. Sana may good news na rin for all of us!!

canadaismypriority

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2006
AOR Received.
24-10-2006
libra.opalus said:
Hi Jay, you're welcome to this thread. Let us share each others experiences and help one another. Mas nauna lana ako sa iyo ng more than a year... 71 months na rin kami waiitng. Nearly to expire timeline of 76 months. Sana may good news na rin for all of us!!
Thanks Libra! Kailan kaya tayo makasigaw ng ganito...The long wait is finally over!!!!!

Wala pa bang balita sa 2005 na ongoing na ang kanilang mga papers for processing? I've read an article of Mr. David Cohen concerning all 2006 applicants that applicants under FSW had been pushed back in favor of the recent applicant. I feel hopeless and frustrated when I read this.