+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES FOR QSW WITH FILIPINO COMMON LAW PARTNER

thisgirl

Oct 12, 2012
Hi. My partner and I are applying for QSW program and we are currently gathering our documents that will prove our cohabitation for more than a year. we are living in my parents house and we are not paying any bills, all our bills were addressed to my parents. we only have bank cert and ID's bearing the same address. Is there anyone there who has the same situation like ours? where can we get the cohabitation certificate? pls help us!!!

thanks

engotko

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
Passport Req..
07/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27/08/2014
thisgirl said:
Hi. My partner and I are applying for QSW program and we are currently gathering our documents that will prove our cohabitation for more than a year. we are living in my parents house and we are not paying any bills, all our bills were addressed to my parents. we only have bank cert and ID's bearing the same address. Is there anyone there who has the same situation like ours? where can we get the cohabitation certificate? pls help us!!!

thanks

Hello. I'm in same situation as you are. As advised by my lawyer, bank statements with the same address will be a proof to show that you have been living together. But you should also include some photos, or boarding pass or tickets or hotel bookings if you have one, letters, chats etc. I don't know about the cohabitation certificate but if you're friends or parents are willing to write a letter about the genuinity of your relationship and have it notarized that could also add points to the VO. Hope this helps.

thisgirl

Oct 12, 2012
thanks @engotko.

Thanks for your reply @engotko. Our lawyer also advised us to have our parents write a letter about our current situation and have it notarized since the philippines is not considering the common law partner. Have you submitted your application in Quebec?

thanks.

engotko

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
Passport Req..
07/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27/08/2014
thisgirl said:
thanks @ engotko.

Thanks for your reply @ engotko. Our lawyer also advised us to have our parents write a letter about our current situation and have it notarized since the philippines is not considering the common law partner. Have you submitted your application in Quebec?

thanks.
Yes i did. I already received my csq but during that time i applied as a single applicant. So i'm just waiting for my lawyer to get back to me to apply for my partner's csq. How's your application going?

thisgirl

Oct 12, 2012
engotko said:
Yes i did. I already received my csq but during that time i applied as a single applicant. So i'm just waiting for my lawyer to get back to me to apply for my partner's csq. How's your application going?
we have not yet pass our application. we're still gathering docs that can prove our cohabitating relationship. Is there anyone who gets the csq using the common law partner??? pls, i need an info if we will still pursue our application as common law...