+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino live-in caregiver applicants 2014 (let us connect here. :))

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
Hi,

I just want to ask the following questions:

1) If you are a Philippine registered nurse without experience, will you qualify under the live-in caregiver program? what if you have experience but more than 3 years ago 2010-2011, will this help?

2.)Do you need to have your Board certificate and Board rating red ribboned? I know that TOR, and other school records should be red ribboned. BUt how about the board certificate and board rating?

3.) Do you have to submit proof of funds even for Live-in Caregiver program? or shouldnt it be the employers' job to send a document?

bowser

Aug 3, 2014
I believe the experience is to be within the past three years. Red ribbon?.....that may happen when the employer applies thru POLO. Employer submits their tax assessment showing their income, and that is what determines whether the employer qualifies financially to hire a caregiver.

vaingel1983

Mar 20, 2014
Hello Guys, I am also an applicant and have submitted my online application for work permit as a live in caregiver via manila embassy last August 5, 2014. By now I am awaiting for my medical and speak test request, hopefully by the end of this month based on my friends timeline. To share my opinion, one of my friend who has applied paper based application via Cebu , she has received her approval just this month. After a month of her submission she got her medical and speak test request and not more than a month after submitting that requirement she has been approved. Computing her, average processing, it just took her two months after having been approved with her work permit application. Next month will be her flight to Canada. Good luck to us all!