+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino CPAs to Canada, What are your plans?

Hagrid

Jun 8, 2017
To be honest, it doesn't matter kung nag audit ka or not. What's more important is your education and how long have you been working in your field? Plus IELTS is a huge factor. It doesn't even matter kung CPA ka sa pinas or hindi. If I were in your shoes, I would go for 1 or 2 years Master course kahit sa PUP or PLM where courses are very cheap. Then upon completion, apply na agad. We didn't opt for agency, mahal kasi. nag DIY kami :)
Hi. Can you message me the whole DIY process you had? Thank yoi.

Reactions: Lioness23

Jade Ian

Jul 24, 2017
Hi. Im a CPA here in the Philippines. I passed the board examination last October 2016. Do I have the chance to work in Canada at this state? I have 5 months working experience.

Reactions: Hagrid

Hime Cindy

May 30, 2017
Hi. Im a CPA here in the Philippines. I passed the board examination last October 2016. Do I have the chance to work in Canada at this state? I have 5 months working experience.
I think, minimum requirement po for immigrants visa is 1 year, not sure po,

Hagrid

Jun 8, 2017
Hi. I passed the CPA board exam last October 2015. And I've been working in one of the big 4 auditing firms here in the Philippines since 2015. Does anyone know any pathway for me to be a permanent resident in Canada, to be a CPA in Canada or to work there? Thank you in advance. :)

Hime Cindy

May 30, 2017
Hi. I passed the CPA board exam last October 2015. And I've been working in one of the big 4 auditing firms here in the Philippines since 2015. Does anyone know any pathway for me to be a permanent resident in Canada, to be a CPA in Canada or to work there? Thank you in advance. :)
Hello, I'm not fully aware of all the processes na pwede mo gawin, pero if you want to go to canada, work there and be a PR eventually, you need to apply for an immigrants visa. Pwede DIY application pwede rin agency, pero mas costly pag agency. walang assurance in both cases, pointing system kasi sya. you can visit this para mas magka idea ka http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Hagrid

Jun 8, 2017
Hello, I'm not fully aware of all the processes na pwede mo gawin, pero if you want to go to canada, work there and be a PR eventually, you need to apply for an immigrants visa. Pwede DIY application pwede rin agency, pero mas costly pag agency. walang assurance in both cases, pointing system kasi sya. you can visit this para mas magka idea ka http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
Thank you for this Cindy. Do you have any idea about the DIY process? Have you tried it already? Been checking some agencies and medyo costly nga sya. Planning to do a DIY but still do not know how to start. Thank you.

Zanejaring

Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys! Just landed in Ottawa last week. I passed the cpa board exam 2016 and only have 9 months experience. Need a help regarding transcript assessment. University transcript Lang po ba ang kelangan in requesting assessment sa WES? How much po is the fee? Also, who have tried the new assessment po ng CPAOntario? Advice na din po sa job hunting here. Thanks po sa mgrereply ! ☺
Hi. Was planning also to land. Can i have a contact with you? Still

Hime Cindy

May 30, 2017
Thank you for this Cindy. Do you have any idea about the DIY process? Have you tried it already? Been checking some agencies and medyo costly nga sya. Planning to do a DIY but still do not know how to start. Thank you.
Hi, unfortunately I don't know the process for DIY. Nag agency kasi ako kasi hindi ko din alam process for DIY hehehe.. I'm still completing the requirements, probably, early next month, iaapply na nila ako.

Hime Cindy

May 30, 2017
How can i contact you? Sorry i have a lot of questions. If okay lang? Thank you.
Hi Sorry, can't give you my personal contact info. Here is okay, active naman ako dito nowadays since currently nag aapply din ako. :) and this will help din others na interested.