+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino applicants hoping to immigrate to Manitoba

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
From Morden's Community Driven Immigration Initiative:
Hi all, I am sorry I don't have time to read the entire thread and answer individual questions, but please check FAQ section on www.mordenimmigration com. We can also be contacted by email through the website. I do want to post here that any Filipinos that meet our minimum qualifications and have occupational background in entry level manufacturing, machine operation, woodworking and sewing should apply in the next few days, as it may be possible to waive your exploratory visit due to a special circumstance. Please visit our website to see if you qualify.
This is a permanent resident program.

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi Svoth. I am a filipino with more than 4 years working as a department manager here in Singapore. As stated on the website given, strong entrepreneurial experience will also be considered. I also had my IELTS done last month which is band score 6.5, WES for education 1 year of 2 years post secondary, all new certificate of employment with detailed job description according to CIC format, financial funds of more than $12000 canadian dollars, police certificates and other documents needed. I don't have any relatives outside manitoba. Thank you.

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Furthermore, I have spent and been living my childhood years in a rural community in the Philippines, so living in a rural area is nothing strange for me and it would be best for me and my wife to raise a child in the near future. :)